the only Eminem song to get play in black clubs

and perhaps the only white rapper in the last 30 years

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
posting this to state facts not to debate I’m not really trying to argue about white hip hop history on the internet (or anywhere else) but this is really one of the greatest rap songs ever (Big Pokey killed it too)

bruh this shyt slapped so hard and was a great follow up (for him) to Still Tippin

Ugly by Bubba Sparxx gets honorable mention but that shyt got the Timbo stimulus package

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
it was dope seeing Paul and Chamillionaire go major but being from Texas, i really wish the world couldve heard them in their prime....i feel that way about all the Houston rappers pretty much...Slim Thug, Mike Jones, Flip...wish Magno and 50/50 coulda got a look

but they dropped a few classic songs, this being one
You ain't neva lie, them boys stayed inn the cd deck before they went major.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Always said he’s the best white boy the game seen as far as whole package. U wouldn’t even know he was white if u didn’t see him. Bubba Sparxx too. U can tell he’s white but he was legit dope while being himself. This will forever be hard as fukk. One of Timbo’s illest hip hop beats imo.

Edit: I added They Aint Ready and the site changed it to a different song for whatever reason. I just added it again.

Last edited: