Superstar
Daps
top 5 white hiphop tracks to me :

1 paul wall - sitting sideways
2 bubba sparxx - deliverance
3 vanilla ice - ice ice baby
4 asher roth - lark on my go kart
5 eminem - stan

in no particular order, i would add beastie boys - intergalactic.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Had to see who was hip to Color Changing Clique :wow:

OP is 1000 percent correct. Paul Wall had the GOAT run of any white rapper. You completely forget he’s white when he rappin.

Met all of them years ago when they came to Cleveland for Chamillionaire's birthday party/concert. 50/50, Rasaq, Yung Ro, and Nobody, all of them was cool as fukk.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t like the disrespect my boy Mac Miller getting in this thread :francis:

He truly one of the GOAT white rappers and he can get on his “lyrical miracle” shyt and ride the fukk out of a beat on some cool shyt. Also a dope producer and overall musician but the sentiment of this thread is straight facts. Sittin Sideways the hardest rap track by a white rapper :salute:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
You lucky as shyt breh. That had to be some fun shyt.

It was, never forget it. Cham was walking around taking care of things around the club. I was with my homie and we on the club floor and we noticed the VIP section up top nobody was checking for entry so we casually walked up there and met the CCC crew. We all talking about Cleveland and Houston and music. Cham was dropping his double cd Greatest Hits that night, I ran into him later ready to pay him for a copy of it, he gave me some dap, told me to keep my cash, and slid me 2 cd's. I still got them and jam them cause his flow was just :whew:, 77 tracks worth. Concert was off the chain too. He also put out a Cleveland mixtape they made while they was here.

54e807d62bcf03c9c6acc62827700ec6.500x500x1.jpg