Paul Walker........Dead R.I.P.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
the irony that he died in a car crash. :to:
Yeah. On the irony/coincidence scale, this is right up there with Redd Foxx.
I read that someone dropped a fake article last week about him dying in a car crash and he just so happened to die in a car crash today.

That's why no one believed it at first.
:wow:, no bull? Man, that's on some Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction type ish there.
he wasn't a really good actor at all, but I think he was built just ONLY for this role. everything else he's done :sadcam:
Low key, I was looking forward to seeing him as Agent 47. Anyone would've been better than Timothy whatshisface, but (and I know I was in the minority here) I think Paul might've done it justice. :manny:

At any rate, :rip: to the brother. Seemed like a cool dude.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
what makes it crazy is u never saw dude in any kind of stories outside of movies acting reckless, doing wild shyt....dude was basically invisible outside his movies and just kept it on the down low. Then some shyt like this happens. Makes u realize u can get got at any time :sadcam:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn seen someone post this on another site and I immediately checked tmz. RIP. Very fukked up that he went out in a car crash. I don't even know if the should do another fast and furious, but I know one thing if I was a cast member of those movies I would be freaked out.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
shyt was crazy..should've got FAR more props..his best movie imo..

ya i was like let me see how good this is since he a decent actor

after movie was done i was like :myman: came thru and crushed the buildings with that movie
its one of those movies u dont expect too be any good just aight watch it and end up like :damn: a hella of a movie

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
ya i was like let me see how good this is since he a decent actor

after movie was done i was like :myman: came thru and crushed the buildings with that movie
its one of those movies u dont expect too be any good just aight watch it and end up like :damn: a hella of a movie
Exactly..shyt was so strange yet entertaining...the weird scene with those kids was bugged out..

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So according to reports, dude was still alive after the car crash. The fire is what killed them.