Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
SEzHCt5.jpg

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nah man that seems a bit low him being in another fast movie, just have the next one about Dominic

They've already started filming it and he's a big part of the franchise, I dont see them just omiting the character, however it depends on how much they've got of him filmed, if it's a lot, he'll most likely be in it up until a point where the character is killed off in the movie, if not they'll kill him offscreen and reference it in the movie.

they don't always film movies in the order you see it on screen though. it sounds like they're right in the middle of filming at this point so they could have filmed shyt with him now that was meant for the end of the movie.

True and it could present a problem/problems especially if he's in the big action scenes, they'll have to re-write parts for sure. from what i've seen they've filmed quite a lot, a pic of the first scene of the film surfaced the other day, there was also a funeral scene(Han) that was filmed aswell, Universal were also rushing film as they want it to come out next year, so they've done quite a bit.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:ohhh: Breh destroyed that car. Supposedly it was his financial advisor/friend that was driving. I wonder how fast he was going.

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

With the movies they honestly shouldn't replace or bring in some new character in his absence. They should just slot The Rock in a more prominent role.