Paul Walker........Dead R.I.P.

Neil McCauley

S.D.E.
Daps
They're smack dab in the middle of filming 7. They've been in Atlanta, Colorado, and Abu Dhabi already. Something has to be done.

I could see Lucas Black getting some of Paul's crucial plot moments in this one, and moving forward.

man I forgot that dude even existed within the Fast universe

and I think Tokyo Drift is criminally underrated...

Lucas Black about to come up off of Paul's death :wow:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
They'll most likely write his death into the plot and kill him off offscreen. Though if they've filmed a lot he could still be in the movie up until a certain point.

they don't always film movies in the order you see it on screen though. it sounds like they're right in the middle of filming at this point so they could have filmed shyt with him now that was meant for the end of the movie.

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
:wow: im a lil fucced up right now. them fast and furious movies are my shyt. i dont think i will be able to watch them now

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
AND PART 7 WAS SET UP TO BE THE GOAT.
the-office-14.gif

Neil McCauley

S.D.E.
Daps
Jerry O'conner, Brian's cousin who just got out the Navy Seals for being a wild card, he's out for the man who killed his cousin. He used to be a semi pro motorcycle racer before he joined the military:ohhh:

:wow:

The Rock and Tatum are tight too.. Dwayne bout to hook him up

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Jerry O'conner, Brian's cousin who just got out the Navy Seals for being a wild card, he's out for the man who killed his cousin. He used to be a semi pro motorcycle racer before he joined the military:ohhh:
No :scusthov: