Paul Mooney spittin that real on White rappers

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you told us they were. dont flip flop like a dying fish now caught out there. dont.

europeans contributed the LEAST. all they brought to the table was theory. that is all.
stop giving them props.
where the fukk did I tell you my grandparents were white?

stopping being so dishonest.

you stay making shyt up.

listen, I couldn't careless what you think about european inventions, or their contributions.

you can discredit everything they've done but at the end of the day you can rewrite history.

:manny:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
where the fukk did I tell you my grandparents were white?

stopping being so dishonest.

you stay making shyt up.

listen, I couldn't careless what you think about european inventions, or their contributions.

you can discredit everything they've done but at the end of the day you can rewrite history.

:manny:

do i? you said you were white. i asked what kind of white and you said you were born here and dont know. that your grandparents dont even know what they are.
if you were any other race or ethnicity besides WHITE, you wouldve told us.
you playing a role now?? typing one thing then changing it??

a southern italian created the piano. he wasnt european the way you would think.
do you consider that italian man a "white" man?? he wasn't.

noone is rewriting history except you by stating that beethoven was 100% european and notof mixed descent by linking up wikipedia that doesnt even mention his complexion, hair or facial charactieristics.
he wasn't a WHITE EUROPEAN MAN...
nor was the man who created the piano.

so go read some more books. and stop trying to rewrite history to YOUR own liking to promote white generic skin

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at non-blacks posting stuff that happened AFTER Ancient Egypt to try and claim basketball and football.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep claiming shyt you didn't invent devil.

The Mayan Ball Game: A Deadly Sport

On This Site

Ancient America

One of the ways that the Mayan peoples competed against each other was by playing what has been called the Ball Game. They used a rubber
mayanballgameaction.jpg
ball, about 20 inches in diameter, to play the Game, which was played on a stone "court" whose measurements varied. (The largest one found so far measures 459 feet by 114 feet.) The court had walls that sloped inward, and hanging high on the walls were stone rings.
mayanballgamehoop.jpg
The goal of the game was to pass the ball around, without having it touch your hands, and then get the ball to pass through one of the rings. Since the rings were so high and players were not allowed to use their hands, it was extremely difficult to get the ball through a ring. In fact, when a player did manage to get a ball through a ring, that usually ended the game. The game ended otherwise when the ball touched the ground.

mayanruler.jpg
The Mayan Ball Game was a solemn experience, filled with ritual importance. Religious leaders attended, as did most chieftains and other government leaders. Sacred songs were sung and played. Other religious activities took place as well.

mayansacrifice.jpg
The winners of the game were treated as heroes and given a great feast. The penalty for losing a game was sometimes unusually harsh: death. The leader of the team who lost the game was sometimes killed. This fit in with the Mayan belief that human sacrifice was necessary for the continued success of the peoples' agriculture, trade, and overall health.

The game was like games and sports that people play today in a few ways:

• The players were working as a team to beat another team of players
  • The goal was to get the ball through a hoop
  • The goal was also NOT to touch the ball with one's hands, like soccer is today.
  • Huge structures were built just for playing
  • The games attracted very large numbers of people to watch
  • Gambling on who would win was common
lol you fail to mention that the Mayan's built their civilization after Egypt. They literately stole their whole shyt from Egypt. Good job at looking like a clown.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
lol you fail to mention that the Mayan's built their civilization after Egypt. They literately stole their whole shyt from Egypt. Good job at looking like a clown.

:mjlol: You can't possibly be this stupid. You are trying too hard. Log off, smack ya self, jump off a bridge, whatever it takes for you not to quote me again. Thanks and goodnight.