Paul Mooney spittin that real on White rappers

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
beethoven was blakk? :ohhh: germans are blakk? :ohhh:

Thanks to Filmmakers, Composer's Life Still a Mystery : Beethoven's Racial Ties Misrepresented Again

Ludwig Beethoven

Emil Ludwig, in his book "Beethoven," says: "His face reveals no trace of the German. He was so dark that people dubbed him Spagnol (dark-skinned)." Fanny Giannatasio del Rio, in her book "An Unrequited Love: An Episode in the Life of Beethoven," wrote, "His somewhat flat broad nose and rather wide mouth, his small piercing eyes and swarthy (black) complexion, pockmarked into the bargain, gave him a strong resemblance to a mulatto." C. Czerny stated, "His beard--he had not shaved for several days--made the lower part of his already brown face still darker."

:sas2:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
he was of berber and arab descent?? :wow:
some sicilians have that blood too

You know Moors were Black who practiced Islam right? You know Sicilians have the highest amount of North African black ancestry out of anyone in Europe right? You know a huge amount of Arabs in the middle east have high percentage of Black ancestry right?

CACs tryna dodge that the article said he was Black. Damn that imperialism is alive and well :dead:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
You know Moors were Black who practiced Islam right? You know Sicilians have the highest amount of North African black ancestry out of anyone in Europe right? You know a huge amount of Arabs in the middle east have high percentage of Black ancestry right?

CACs tryna dodge that the article said he was Black. Damn that imperialism is alive and well :dead:

im part sicilian. :myman:
but to think, beethoven's blood got mixed up in belgium and he moved to germany and used his white grandpa to get clout. :wow:

but BACH came before beethoven and mozart and they learned from him.

but thank you for teaching me something. :salute:

Entrapta310

Daps

you must be mad. you troll threads hyping up white people on an urban hip hop site that has threads aimed for people that dont share YOUR CULTURE.
think about what you're doing on this site, ryan.

do you have a job other than sitting at home??
tell us again about who invented harmony and instruments. i bet you can go through every ANCIENT culture and give examples.
even show us retarded symbols that are supposed to represent a sound.
but europe perfected a UNIVERSAL idea of sound and put it into THEORY.
thats all your kind did. you created the foundation for theory. be proud.
and get the fukk off the site

wikipedia has all the answers of the universe?

smfh at you

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you must be mad. you troll threads hyping up white people on an urban hip hop site that has threads aimed for people that dont share YOUR CULTURE.
think about what you're doing on this site, ryan.

do you have a job other than sitting at home??
tell us again about who invented harmony and instruments. i bet you can go through every ANCIENT culture and give examples.
even show us retarded symbols that are supposed to represent a sound.
but europe perfected a UNIVERSAL idea of sound and put it into THEORY.
thats all your kind did. you created the foundation for theory. be proud.
and get the fukk off the site
:umad:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
sure, ryan

tell us again how instruments were created by the white man
first off my name ain't Ryan...you are still assuming my parents are both white.
and I never said white ppl invented all instruments.. just teh ones i mentioned.

Africans, europeans, asians have all contributed to music and different instruments,etc

I'm just not dumb enough to say that one race is responsible for everything

Entrapta310

Daps
first off my name ain't Ryan...you are still assuming my parents are both white.
and I never said white ppl invented all instruments.. just teh ones i mentioned.

Africans, europeans, asians have all contributed to music and different instruments,etc

I'm just not dumb enough to say that one race is responsible for everything

you told us they were. dont flip flop like a dying fish now caught out there. dont.

europeans contributed the LEAST. all they brought to the table was theory. that is all.
stop giving them props.