CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Superior :mjlol:

Nobody even talks about that movie. The entire DCEU run is tainted. Wonder Woman jacked Captain America. The villain was ass cheeks and the supporting cast weak as fukk.

Say what you want about Captain Marvel, but that movie set up Secret Invasion and Secret Wars.

1. WONDER WOMAN >>> CAP 1

2. THEY DIDNT JACK ANYTHING.
THAT WAS SOURCE MATERIAL
AND BOTH CHARACTERS WERE CREATED DURING WW2.

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Allen Heinberg and Geoff Johns wrote the movie. Two comicbook writers( one of which wrote Wonder Woman and Young Avengers)

And the best scene in the movie, “ No Man’s Land” was all hers and what she had to fight to keep in.

Snyder cast Gal Gadot though 100% …… and Ezra Miller

HE DEFINITELY HAS A POINT
WHEN IT COMES TO THE ACTION
IN TERMS OF HOW POWERFUL WONDER WOMAN LOOKED....

LOOK AT WONDER WOMAN
IN BVS, HER 1ST SOLO
AND THE SNYDER CUT
VS WONDER WOMAN IN WW84
AND THERES CLEAR DIFFERENCE
IN HOW SHE EXUDED POWER FROM THE SCREEN.
:devil:
:evil:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
They wrote the script. Snyder wrote the story.

Story credits simply mean you wrote a draft or anything

A common misconception of "Story by" is that it refers to the person who came up with the idea. Not quite...
What it actually means is that anyone who worked on a treatment or any other story outline is entitled to credit for the story
You may also get this credit if you're hired to do a page one rewrite

we know he had the photograph thread running through his series. So he had input

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
we know he had the photograph thread running through his series. So he had input

i believe he had a lot of input. he had a whole story mapped out. That's not the same as a script but the gen. outline was probably his and also ripped from the comics.

Then u also have him on set and some action sequences were close to things/techniques that he's used...

Patty deserves some credit but we saw what happened when she has full control..

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I originally left Rogue Squadron after a long and productive development process when it became clear it couldn't happen soon enough and I did not want to delay WW3 any further. When I did, Lucasfilm asked me to consider coming back to RS after WW3, which I was honored to do, so I agreed. They made a new deal with me. In fact, I am still on it and that project has been in active development ever since. I don't know if it will happen or not. We never do until the development process is complete, but I look forward to its
potential ahead.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Superior :mjlol:

Nobody even talks about that movie. The entire DCEU run is tainted. Wonder Woman jacked Captain America. The villain was ass cheeks and the supporting cast weak as fukk.

Say what you want about Captain Marvel, but that movie set up Secret Invasion and Secret Wars.
Yep, that shyt was extremely overrated doesn't help that the lead can't act her way out of a paper bag.