Patty Jenkins to direct new Star Wars film 'Rogue Squadron'

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
She will 100 percent direct the shyt out of this...but if she writes it :francis:

also, I think WW84 was put together the way it was and written that way because during production they had no idea where the DCEU was headed :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Good, she exposed herself as a trash film maker with the last wonderwoman movie. People forget on the first wonder woman film she only directed, some one else wrote the screenplay. The sequel she wrote and directed.
The first one was trash as well. Nobody wanted to admit it. They were just trying to move past the trash ass BvS movie and make it seem like they were actually on par with the MCU.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The first one was trash as well. Nobody wanted to admit it. They were just trying to move past the trash ass BvS movie and make it seem like they were actually on par with the MCU.
bold is:duck:
People love admitting when something is trash. Hate is the universal past time on social media. :mjlol:

you just disagree with the consensus.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Honestly outside of some animated shows and The Mandalorian S3, I’m wondering where Disney’s stance on Star Wars currently is. I fear all the movies are in jeopardy of facing this fate. There was absolute zero discussion of Star Wars movies at D23.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Disney still made that sequel trilogy and Book of Boba so let’s not act like they understand good Star Wars.
If Filoni ain't at the helm I'll see it when I see it. This is still a Good sign maybe someone is vetoing Kathleen Kennedy's projects due to the results. hopefully Andor is Dope (I'll probably catch it during winter) . Of the upcoming stuff im only interested in Mando season 3 and maybe that animated jedi anthology.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:dead:THE SAME nikka THAT
WAS JUST HYPING UP CAPTAIN MARVEL
IS shytTING ON THE CLEARLY SUPERIOR
WONDER WOMAN FILM.

YALL NEED TO DROP
THIS STAN shyt.
:devil:
:evil:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

WONDER WOMAN FILM.

YALL NEED TO DROP
THIS STAN shyt.

Superior :mjlol:

Nobody even talks about that movie. The entire DCEU run is tainted. Wonder Woman jacked Captain America. The villain was ass cheeks and the supporting cast weak as fukk.

Say what you want about Captain Marvel, but that movie set up Secret Invasion and Secret Wars.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

WONDER WOMAN FILM.

YALL NEED TO DROP
THIS STAN shyt.

he's mentally ill. Wonder Woman had universal praise.. but one interesting fact that some people don't want to hear. Snyder wrote the story of the 1st Wonder Woman and he was also on set. Rumors that he "ghost directed" some of the action.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
he's mentally ill. Wonder Woman had universal praise.. but one interesting fact that some people don't want to hear. Snyder wrote the story of the 1st Wonder Woman and he was also on set. Rumors that he "ghost directed" some of the action.
Allen Heinberg and Geoff Johns wrote the movie. Two comicbook writers( one of which wrote Wonder Woman and Young Avengers)

And the best scene in the movie, “ No Man’s Land” was all hers and what she had to fight to keep in.

Snyder cast Gal Gadot though 100% …… and Ezra Miller