Patrick Mahomes Sr. Arrested for the 6th time for driving while intoxicated. Facing 10 years in jail. [Update] Arrested AGAIN on 6/29/2024

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This bald fakkit just took the lives of two brothers.

The fact the system lets these idiots run rampant until they kill innocent people is sickening.

Its pretty obvious that some people in Dallas are trying to use some "He Got Game" tactics,and are using Mahommes senior.

Jerry Jones probably sent a representative to visit him in his cell.

"We can keep you out of jail you know. We just need you to talk to your son for us:mjgrin:?"

Its a helluva backup plan if the Shadeur sweepstakes falls though.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Crazy that Mahomes (the son) and his people can’t put the clamps on pops on some Gloria James shĩt like when she was crashing out with that dude Lambo and they were being super extra with it.

Bron’s people deadded all of that shīt and you don’t even hear Gloria speak in public anymore even tho we see her here and there just being a grandma.

This needs to happen to pops and clearly he’s avoiding the slammer because of who his son is. But one day he’s gon get someone killed outchea trying to imitate Andy Reid’s son.
Pat Mahomes Sr has his own money and can't be threatened with being cut off like Gloria.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pat Mahomes Sr has his own money and can't be threatened with being cut off like Gloria.
And he is a father. Its a different dynamic. Try telling any black man 40 and up what to do and tell me how that goes. Its that X 1000 if its your father.

Sad because this family got something so special in Patrick and it seems like everybody is determined to fukk it up rather than enjoy it and make the best of it. I just hope he doesn't hurt anybody or himself (Pat Sr that is)

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Fun? He clearly an addict. 1 time is a bad decision, multiple tho?

Unless he jailed or forced to go to rehab he will drink & drive again & unfortunately kill someone including self.

I get that he is an addict , I’m asking why he keeps driving while drinking

He has the means to not have to drive.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
only coli nikkas think they can tell their fathers what to do smh,same with Lavar etc.....Patrick doesnt see his father the way ya'll see him as outsiders get that through your skulls.....Some people got demons they are fighting, such drinking....threating to cut off your pops is some bull.....At most is just bad PR that goes away as soon as he wins another game

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven’t been around addicts with the means to hire a driver consistently

All I asked was why he keeps driving
Means or no means he an addict. Expecting him to act rational is wild. He’s a danger to himself & others at this point. Get him off the streets

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They're not going to take this idiot off of the street until he kills a family of four.