Patrick Mahomes Sr. Arrested for the 6th time for driving while intoxicated. Facing 10 years in jail. [Update] Arrested AGAIN on 6/29/2024

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I mean like how can you do this to yourself and your family goddamn... Especially when you on top already :dahell: Your kid is the him of all hims this generation all you have to do is play your position of elder to him a very respectable role in and of itself and instead you literally go do the opposite lol nikkas wylin has never been more appropriate

tenor.gif

Mahomeboy three-peat under these conditions he the GOAT fukk it :wow:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I mean like how can you do this to yourself and your family goddamn... Especially when you on top already :dahell: Your kid is the him of all hims this generation all you have to do is play your position of elder to him a very respectable role in and of itself and instead you literally go do the opposite lol nikkas wylin has never been more appropriate

tenor.gif

Mahomeboy three-peat under these conditions he the GOAT fukk it :wow:
Maybe Pat Senior wanna be smokin on dat Simon Adebisi Pack :dame:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Lock his stupid ass up already

Crazy that Mahomes (the son) and his people can’t put the clamps on pops on some Gloria James shĩt like when she was crashing out with that dude Lambo and they were being super extra with it.

Bron’s people deadded all of that shīt and you don’t even hear Gloria speak in public anymore even tho we see her here and there just being a grandma.

This needs to happen to pops and clearly he’s avoiding the slammer because of who his son is. But one day he’s gon get someone killed outchea trying to imitate Andy Reid’s son.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is drinking and driving fun to him or something?

I dont get it, where are you even going
Fun? He clearly an addict. 1 time is a bad decision, multiple tho?

Unless he jailed or forced to go to rehab he will drink & drive again & unfortunately kill someone including self.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This bald fakkit just took the lives of two brothers.

The fact the system lets these idiots run rampant until they kill innocent people is sickening.

That’s something I’ll never understand and judges gotta start being held accountable when those types of things happen especially to repeat offenders.