Patrick Mahomes Sr. Arrested for the 6th time for driving while intoxicated. Facing 10 years in jail. [Update] Arrested AGAIN on 6/29/2024

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
No doubt. Go by any popular bar scene in America and look at the parking lots (FULL CAN’T FIND A SPOT). Go into every bar really quick (EVERYONE GOT A DRINK OR TWO IN FRONT OF THEM). Most people driving home drunk out that bytch.

Legal limit is .08 (about one and a half LIGHT beers). :yeshrug:
In my neck of the woods, there are a bunch of popular breweries. Avg drink is like 6-7%. I consistently see parents bringing their kids to these breweries, having a bunch of drinks then driving home.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
A lot of comments here, everywhere: why doesn't he just get a lyft/uber/cab/chaufer.

Mans battling his own demons, and when you're in a dark age like that, very rarely is alcohol the only vice.
Could be speed, could be blow, could be H, could be a mistress, could be whores, could be sodomy.

You're picturing it like he's 25--out at the club with his friends and making the choice to drive back to his apartment.

He's a damn 53 year old grandpa. Forget uber: where's grandma to drive him home?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Pat Sr. is Gen X and Gen X been known not to follow traditions of society from generations past. There are now 40 and 50 somethings that refuse to slow down on partying and drinking excessively, not having spouses looking out for their best interests, and refusing to grow up in many aspects of life, even being grandparents.

broller

Veteran
Daps
A lot of comments here, everywhere: why doesn't he just get a lyft/uber/cab/chaufer.

Mans battling his own demons, and when you're in a dark age like that, very rarely is alcohol the only vice.
Could be speed, could be blow, could be H, could be a mistress, could be whores, could be sodomy.

You're picturing it like he's 25--out at the club with his friends and making the choice to drive back to his apartment.

He's a damn 53 year old grandpa. Forget uber: where's grandma to drive him home?
He's not with Pat's mom anymore. She find a new breh and got a new biracial kid

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Article said he also had tags that expired in 2022.

That's something that happens when you don't have your life in order.

Anyone can get popped for a DUI. If you're incredibly unlucky it might happen twice. But three times is crazy considering he probably has access to anything he wants/needs etc. Family dynamics etc can get very complicated. Guys that were once on top can find it difficult to adjust to new realities. I mean either way I have empathy to a certain extent, but they should throw the book at him.

broller

Veteran
Daps
really....:jbhmm:

His Dad also has some other kids with other white women

Zoe Mahomes
Graham Walker. Mahomes Sr isn't even listed as the dad on Walker's football profile

Last edited: