Patrick Mahomes Sr. Arrested for the 6th time for driving while intoxicated. Facing 10 years in jail. [Update] Arrested AGAIN on 6/29/2024

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Patrick Mahome's family comes of as real toxic. It's amazing Pat has grown into the man he is now. Pat's father clearly has a drinking problem and he needs to seek help. I mean a lot of times gets interviewed he seems halfway into the bag.

The Man he is now what the fukk? You guys have no idea what kind of person he is. You mean he's a good player? like what are you saying?

vino

Superstar
Daps
Get this man an Uber sponsorship and Alcohol treatment.

Mahoommes might have to cut a check to a judge out there

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah okay

IMG-5181.png

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah okay

IMG-5181.png
say that first next time. never gonna win an argument saying nun uh.
i went off his publicly reported net worth which i assumed came entirely from baseball.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
A lot of comments here, everywhere: why doesn't he just get a lyft/uber/cab/chaufer.

Mans battling his own demons, and when you're in a dark age like that, very rarely is alcohol the only vice.
Could be speed, could be blow, could be H, could be a mistress, could be whores, could be sodomy.

You're picturing it like he's 25--out at the club with his friends and making the choice to drive back to his apartment.

He's a damn 53 year old grandpa. Forget uber: where's grandma to drive him home?

He from the Doc Gooden/Darryl Strawberry era, Probably hooked on that white powder...

21a2bcddabfd8440cc2d19b5fa850167

Daps
T swift made that call

On a serious note Mahomes family has serious issues

his brother is a rapist
his mother Is MAGA
his dad is a 3 time DUI alcoholic

The NFL cant really market this family anymore
Question is.....does Pat Jr have dirt??

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
He got arrested in Tyler Texas, if it's anything like HTX you're not walking home from the bar.

I was thinking about this when I was out a couple days ago, USA is set up for drunk driving.

No doubt. Go by any popular bar scene in America and look at the parking lots (FULL CAN’T FIND A SPOT). Go into every bar really quick (EVERYONE GOT A DRINK OR TWO IN FRONT OF THEM). Most people driving home drunk out that bytch.

Legal limit is .08 (about one and a half LIGHT beers). :yeshrug:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Two things can be true.
He had other options and we have a country that's set up well for drunk driving.

In terms of blaming the USA, yes I'd blame them for allowing him to reach 6 DWIs. His license should've already been taken away.

Who said he even had a license? Dudes riding around my city with no license like crazy.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
No doubt. Go by any popular bar scene in America and look at the parking lots (FULL CAN’T FIND A SPOT). Go into every bar really quick (EVERYONE GOT A DRINK OR TWO IN FRONT OF THEM). Most people driving home drunk out that bytch.

Legal limit is .08 (about one and a half LIGHT beers). :yeshrug:

Yeah, forget about hard liquor. You can easily be .10 and not know it.