Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Not my QB:blessed:

images

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Republicans are Republicans. Trumpers are Trumpers. Two different set of people. You do see a lot of republicans are quite because they don’t want to be associated with the foolery.
:scust:
All the CACs at my job are republicans and they are all quiet because of their party leader. Trump has that party hostage. Republicans can’t wait for this era to be over so they can get back to their normal. Which is probably DeSantis.
:mjlol:
What happened to Rubio?
Trump runs the republican party now....

if they stay Re[publicans... they are Trumpers by definition....

If a German supported the German government...

and then the Nazis took over the German government....

Then if they still support the government...they are nazis

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Trump runs the republican party now....

if they stay Re[publicans... they are Trumpers by definition....

If a German supported the German government...

and then the Nazis took over the German government....

Then if they still support the government...they are nazis
:wow:
I feel you Brother. A lot of those people will choose not to vote to keep their conscience clear.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I agree with her a bit. Why do YOU care anonymous person online.

If she supports the orange turd, let her live. I figure the majority of whites do whether they want to admit it or not because Trumps protects their interests
I'm a millionaire
Wants 45 next to Hoffa ..
My brother is a millionaire supports Kamala
My pops is multi supports Kamala
We're Sicilian from lung block NYC.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Black men that date white women are c00ns this is a well known fact no amount of “special snowflakes” make up for the majority. Which is overwhelming.

They will try to gaslight the masses into believing that they aren’t but again everyone knows the truth. White people do too.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I peeped out some shyt with one of my close associates at work not too long ago. He was trying to nonchalantly say some stuff about MLK being a communist and bringing up his affairs with other women as if it was some common knowledge like shyt and I checked his azz with the quickness. I even asked him, does that dilute his message? Does that omit all the good he brought to the world? He was a man and liked fukkin, what's wrong with that? Wanting ppl to get a fair shake in life and still liking to fukk lots of women doesn't diminish none of his work. The man still got up in the morning ready to die for his cause. But I felt like he was taking my good nature as some kind of safe negro type shyt, like you think I'm one of "those" black ppl, ever since then he been trying to get back in my circle. I just look at him on some :comeon: mf I know what you said that day, and he knows that shyt didn't sit right with me because of how I came at him. It's still been fukk that dude every time I see him.

White ppl will always eventually show you who they are at some point.

Daps
I agree with her a bit. Why do YOU care anonymous person online.

If she supports the orange turd, let her live. I figure the majority of whites do whether they want to admit it or not because Trumps protects their interests
trump doesn’t protect their interests at all, though.

his economic policies would wreck our economy.

his foreign policy would leave much of europe open to extortion by russia.

his climate policy is deliberate inaction and a relaxation on regulatory measures, which would wreak devastating havoc on our environment.,

:unimpressed:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Alcoholic dad, dumbass brother, bird-brain wife. It's amazing he can continue to perform at the highest level with all those distractions in his personal life. Probably puts everything into ball to help forget about that nutass family.
whore racist mother