Patriarchy is the only way.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Lol eat semen b*tch i'm a former feminist and i when harder with the sh*t than you ever could.i know all the lies and number games they pull to get a desired outcome. But sense you can't discuss this like a Adult, you're dismissed b*tch. don't quote me
blah blah blah

Prove it. Prove it motherfukker. Show the receipts.

Gaara

Pro
Daps
ABORTIONS ARE LEGAL IN THIS COUNTRY?

THAT'S WHY MISSOURI HAS ONLY ONE ABORTION CLINIC!
THAT'S WHY YOUNG WOMEN WHO GET ABORTIONS ARE ACCOSTED BY RADICAL CHRISTIANS AS THEY WALK IN?

How can you be so fukking deceitful! How can you just sit there and fukking white wash over obvious facts. You're a moron.
One states doesn't encompass the whole world. I'm starting to think your a girl posing as a guy. Doesn't matter tho i'm done with you

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a fukking moron. Do you think the average german knew about the death camps. They just wanted jews to be sub-servient to Aryans like you want women to be to men. Jews lived in ghettoes. You want women to stay in the kitchen.

The very fact that women have been subservient to men for all of human history, including today, is proof that the Nazi-Jew analogy is invalid and absurd. But if this year and every year hitherto is women's Holocaust, expect that the Holocaust will never end, for we are all slaves to the laws of nature and men. The only question is which. Black men are the answer for black people.

Alternatively, women have largely followed through and grown as far as their men take them. Those women whom have abandoned or been allowed to abandon their duties are dead alongside their male counterparts. So in the interest of survival and advancement, I ask only that people acknowledge the importance of black patriarchy and the futility of feminism in the face of nature. Feminism weakens the only thing that can fight against non-black patriarchy.

Last edited:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is totally wrong. Ancient Africa was not largely matriarchal. African chiefs were always men and women's traditional duties were what women did. They had no power.

And as relates your Afro-Indian nonsense, first, there is no such thing as an Afro-Indian. Second, if you're talking about Melanesians, they are less related to blacks than Europeans. Third, in India men have always ruled.

Nikka,who ripped out your tampon?! Don't get so emotional,its feminine! This almost classic matriarchy is well known throught several publications. In India there are the Khasi of the Mountains of Assam, as well as the Jaintia and Garo, the Adivasi, the gypsies and the Naya of Malabar, which only show a few elements of matriarchy.
http://www.blackherbals.com/organic_roots_of_the_african_matrilineal_society.htm

I told your Tamil buddy,we recognise Adivasi Indians like this as African! We ignore fake Cac made categorisations cause we know our own!

Runoko-7indian-Adivasi-girl-300x200.jpeg

Men ruled after the Original People lost power. Btw,people the ancient matriarchy wasn't the Amerikkwan version. They were much more representative bodies with none of todays false victimilogy and vindictiveness-everyone knew their role.
Matrilinies,in which descent is through the female side are a reminder of matriarchies in Africa. Found mainly in W Africa, I do know Akan,Ashanti ,Baule and Serer are still matrilineal.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka,who ripped out your tampon?! Don't get so emotional,its feminine! This almost classic matriarchy is well known throught several publications. In India there are the Khasi of the Mountains of Assam, as well as the Jaintia and Garo, the Adivasi, the gypsies and the Naya of Malabar, which only show a few elements of matriarchy.
http://www.blackherbals.com/organic_roots_of_the_african_matrilineal_society.htm

Blackherbals.com is not a reliable source. India today, as ever, is patriarchal. It's actually a fairly sexist society too:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_inequality_in_India

I told your Tamil buddy,we recognise Adivasi Indians like this as African! We ignore fake Cac made categorisations cause we know our own!

Runoko-7indian-Adivasi-girl-300x200.jpeg

Men ruled after the Original People lost power. Btw,people the ancient matriarchy wasn't the Amerikkwan version. They were much more representative bodies with none of todays false victimilogy and vindictiveness-everyone knew their role.
Matrilinies,in which descent is through the female side are a reminder of matriarchies in Africa. Found mainly in W Africa, I do know Akan,Ashanti ,Baule and Serer are still matrilineal.

:wtf:

And I repeat: Indians and related peoples are not black people. Their genes are different to blacks', their bones are different, their proportions are different, etc. I could go on. There are some similarities between the two peoples but that is it.

Moving on, in real life, the African tribes you mention are ruled by men. Ghana and Nigeria are male-dominated.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
These hotep n#ggas need to stop with that "Ancient Africa was matriarchal." Stop lying and stop spreading mistruths.

Africa was matrilineal. This means that the bloodline passed through the mother, but the woman did not rule society above the man. Africa is and was patriarchal in terms of leadership-politically and socially. However, unlike Europeans, the woman was never relegated to second class citizenship.

In Europe, a woman was seen as properpty. A man could literally trade his wife like a commodity. A man could kill his wife with impunity. She had no rights except those afforded to her by her husband. But in society, she was a ward of her husband.

In Africa, a woman had human rights independent of her husband. She was seen as an equal...not better than, no worse than...but part of the whole. In fact, a king could not be a king without a queen in African tradition because the male and the female together symbolized balance. A woman was an independent being with rights within African society.

In Africa, women were respected enough that mistreatment of a woman was a crime. In Europe, there was no such thing as a crime against a woman because she was property. This only strengthens the idea that black feminism is misguided because black women have never had the same fight as white women.

But none of that means that Africa was matriarchal and/or that women ruled societies en masse. Historically, African women tended to dominate the market places. Not the community, tribe or country. Political leadership was with men.

Hotep n#ggas like to take the handful of black female leaders that they learned about and take them out of context to the point of espousing the ideals of matriarchy. What they leave out is the fact that those women tended to take on leadership as a last resort since the men had been depleted due to war and/or colonial sabotage. They were not the original leaders, they were interim leaders, forced to step up.

That's not to take away from what many of them did. In fact, some did better than the men they were forced to replace. Some showed more courage and more commitment to being African than their male counterparts. Some deserve the same reverence that any great leader, male or female, would be given.

But none of this proves matriarchy in African societies. So, I'm sorry ladies, simps and cupcakes. But black men were ruling and controlling the household for centuries before any idea of a word called "patriarchy."

Peace

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blackherbals.com is not a reliable source. India today, as ever, is patriarchal. It's actually a fairly sexist society too:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_inequality_in_India

:wtf:

And I repeat: Indians and related peoples are not black people. Their genes are different to blacks', their bones are different, their proportions are different, etc. I could go on. There are some similarities between the two peoples but that is it.

Moving on, in real life, the African tribes you mention are ruled by men. Ghana and Nigeria are male-dominated.

I don't want to derail this thread. I said all there was to say here:http://www.thecoli.com/threads/arch...n-honduras-jungle.306552/page-7#post-13320590

First read and if possible refute anything I've said. IMO,my linguistic/craniometrics/dna evidence and similar cultural toolkit is unimpeachable but give it your best shot.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
These hotep n#ggas need to stop with that "Ancient Africa was matriarchal." Stop lying and stop spreading mistruths.

Africa was matrilineal. This means that the bloodline passed through the mother, but the woman did not rule society above the man. Africa is and was patriarchal in terms of leadership-politically and socially. However, unlike Europeans, the woman was never relegated to second class citizenship.

In Europe, a woman was seen as properpty. A man could literally trade his wife like a commodity. A man could kill his wife with impunity. She had no rights except those afforded to her by her husband. But in society, she was a ward of her husband.

In Africa, a woman had human rights independent of her husband. She was seen as an equal...not better than, no worse than...but part of the whole. In fact, a king could not be a king without a queen in African tradition because the male and the female together symbolized balance. A woman was an independent being with rights within African society.

In Africa, women were respected enough that mistreatment of a woman was a crime. In Europe, there was no such thing as a crime against a woman because she was property. This only strengthens the idea that black feminism is misguided because black women have never had the same fight as white women.

But none of that means that Africa was matriarchal and/or that women ruled societies en masse. Historically, African women tended to dominate the market places. Not the community, tribe or country. Political leadership was with men.

Hotep n#ggas like to take the handful of black female leaders that they learned about and take them out of context to the point of espousing the ideals of matriarchy. What they leave out is the fact that those women tended to take on leadership as a last resort since the men had been depleted due to war and/or colonial sabotage. They were not the original leaders, they were interim leaders, forced to step up.

That's not to take away from what many of them did. In fact, some did better than the men they were forced to replace. Some showed more courage and more commitment to being African than their male counterparts. Some deserve the same reverence that any great leader, male or female, would be given.

But none of this proves matriarchy in African societies. So, I'm sorry ladies, simps and cupcakes. But black men were ruling and controlling the household for centuries before any idea of a word called "patriarchy."

Peace

Yo I'm tweeting this and I'm also gonna use some of this in my next video. Some of your words will be quoted directly. Who should I attribute them to?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
lets be honest

nikkas are afraid to call out,check,challenge black women. we just overlook everything they do because it's a matriarchy and there queens:troll:.Just a bunch of weak ass mommas boys running around.

That's not a patriarchy. You don't need to check a woman on shyt. You build the set the rules. Whoever ain't down need not apply.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: Not happening. Good luck convincing the so-called black woman in Babylon to be submissive. She is not trying to hear that shyt.

What are we meant to submit to? Y'all ain't done shyt yet. You not going to get submission just because.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
What are we meant to submit to? Y'all ain't done shyt yet. You not going to get submission just because.
there is absolutely nothing that needs to be accomplished for you to submit. Yall would submit instantly if someone kicked your teeth down your throat every time you opened your mouths. :yeshrug:this shyt wouldn't leave your mouth if you were in another country.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Perhaps so, but as a collective, in order the Patriarchy to work men need to rise to the point where our female counter-parts will be willing to follow. We need to start off by reinvesting time and capital in our communities. The government cannot do that for us. We need to invest more heavily into our educational infrastructure. We have to hold the wealthiest of us accountable to donating their time as well as their resources into the community. As men we need continue to get through school, and graduate, or take up a meaningful trade, we need more Blacks in the sciences in medicine which is on the fast track. We need to protect our own communities and avoid and combat the violence that is not only put on us by the system but by ourselves. We need to reduce the violence that we perpetrate against our women, perhaps then we can make those steps to reclaim our status as leaders of the community. This is not something that can achieved overnight but we can right the course over the next generation or so.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Yo I'm tweeting this and I'm also gonna use some of this in my next video. Some of your words will be quoted directly. Who should I attribute them to?

I don't have Twitter, so I don't know how that would work. I guess you would have to quote mcdivit85 from TheColi.

Peace

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

Peace
:ehh: