Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Linux, Windows, Mac, Xbox One, PS4)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Pretty close to throwing this in the bushes, i cant hit shyt. Wtf

Spent 20 minutes just swinging on people and not hitting them just for my party to get annihilated by one fukking guy with a crossbrow.:dwillhuh:

IgnorantDarlingAfricanclawedfrog-size_restricted.gif

When is Baldurs Gate 3 out:unimpressed:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Spent 20 minutes just swinging on people and not hitting them just for my party to get annihilated by one fukking guy with a crossbrow.:dwillhuh:

You will need to boost your stats, remember it follows D&D dice rolling rules. Maybe you should turn down the difficulty setting.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

IgnorantDarlingAfricanclawedfrog-size_restricted.gif

I play turn based

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
you put that shyt on normal and got washed :wow:

I mean, it’s completely random. There’s no amount of strategizing or stat padding i can do to not get bad dice rolls

I got party members i just picked up who’s stats i have barely touched that can’t hit

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I mean, it’s completely random. There’s no amount of strategizing or stat padding i can do to not get bad dice rolls

I got party members i just picked up who’s stats i have barely touched that can’t hit

Turn down the difficulty setting to easy breh trust no shame in that as the mechanics of the game is unbalanced. Turn it down and enjoy this amazing game.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

the thing about kingmaker to is that you won't know how strong the enemies you're fighting are until you're in the fight with them

there's plenty of stat padding, strategy, etc to use but you have to know *why* your build is strong, what its good at, and what to avoid until you debuff/buff appropriately

not trying to be a dikk but warrior/fighter is what a lot of people pick up thinking shyt is gonna be a breeze and straightforward - not the case at all. if you're not setting up your attack/defense correctly you will never hit anything and everything will hit you like a truck as well

use those custom difficulty settings to take enemy crits out of the equation at the bare minimum too. i'd also recommend a ranged class for a first go too

its all about stacking the deck or undermining there's. it really ain't random after a certain point either

Last edited: