Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Linux, Windows, Mac, Xbox One, PS4)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I don't think there's really a 'best' class. Multiclassing too heavy will ruin a character quick though

The current build is Magus and Sword saint, I thought her someone who can rock a sword but also use magic. I have heard sorcerer is the class to go with as most powerful.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yo how is there not an active thread on this game, wow the coli really didn’t know about this piff. There is even a sequel, this game is so addictive. It is Balders gate on steroids the options, the kingdom management and plot. There is so much to do and so many ways to approach things. I had to put down Shin megami tensei 5 as this game just immersed me that much.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yo how is there not an active thread on this game, wow the coli really didn’t know about this piff. There is even a sequel, this game is so addictive. It is Balders gate on steroids the options, the kingdom management and plot. There is so much to do and so many ways to approach things. I had to put down Shin megami tensei 5 as this game just immersed me that much.
:yeshrug: its a mechanics heavy RPG
and Wrath of The Righteous is so much better its ridiculous. All time great game in its genre :francis:

Water

Pro
Daps
Ran with a half elf dex tank aldori swordlord with a dip into monk for crane style. Bros this game and its sequel are amazing. Gonna run wizard next

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: its a mechanics heavy RPG
and Wrath of The Righteous is so much better its ridiculous. All time great game in its genre :francis:

I know I spent an entire day learning all about the rules and mechanic as I have never played D&D so had to learn the basics. There are video tutorials on YouTube. Once you learn it you are blessed and the interaction is mad crazy. Every action you take has repercussions. Hell act to late and you fail to save someone who could be an advisor to you etc…

I cannot wait to play the sequel as I have heard it is even stronger gameplay wise and story wise. The game is very addictive sometimes I will start playing and before you know it hours has passed.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Ran with a half elf dex tank aldori swordlord with a dip into monk for crane style. Bros this game and its sequel are amazing. Gonna run wizard next

I made a dragon knight build, so Magus/Eldrich scion, Monk/Scaled fist and Dragon disciple. In the later levels my build moving like a Demi god with draconic bloodline.:wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
got a str inquisitor with some two handed fighter on the side :wow: fauchard for the reach. when i touch demons with this bane they just lay down :wow::wow:
running the same build in WOTR, im about to unlock this gold dragon too :banderas:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
got a str inquisitor with some two handed fighter on the side :wow: fauchard for the reach. when i touch demons with this bane they just lay down :wow::wow:
running the same build in WOTR, im about to unlock this gold dragon too :banderas:

The builds in WOTR are meant to be even more powerful, I heard mystic is fire. Can’t wait to dive into the sequel.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I know I spent an entire day learning all about the rules and mechanic as I have never played D&D so had to learn the basics. There are video tutorials on YouTube. Once you learn it you are blessed and the interaction is mad crazy. Every action you take has repercussions. Hell act to late and you fail to save someone who could be an advisor to you etc…

I cannot wait to play the sequel as I have heard it is even stronger gameplay wise and story wise. The game is very addictive sometimes I will start playing and before you know it hours has passed.
honestly same thing. i've played some other heavy rpg games like this in the past like Pillars of Eternity, Baldurs Gate, etc but Pathfinder is way more technical. I had to read up and check youtube too because my first builds were gahbage :dead: running around poisoned with 1 dex wondering what the fukk hit me

now that i learned how the mechanics, this game rewards you twice over for what you put into it. the writing is legit too... some of the ways these scenarios play out based on choice priority is A1. shyt you can even play the long game and make that betrayal that much more demonic :demonic:
The builds in WOTR are meant to be even more powerful, I heard mystic is fire. Can’t wait to dive into the sequel.
its fire. you're on your final boss shyt.

by the time you get to the sequel the next major update should be out too

dope time to hop into the series

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Good game, the sequel is just as good if not better:

Good thing about it is you do not need to beat the first game to play this one, but may not pick up on things that happened in the first.