Paterson NJ nikkas dont give a f*ck, 2 nikkas dead during National Night Out

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
New Jersey seems like a shyt hole.. from Paterson, New Wark, Camden, Trenton etc... pathetic ass place
You are correct. Even if you bring your whole squad with you and think you safe, you aint safe breh....I aint never seen nothing like it anywhere....maybe Irvington but....NJ a huge puss filled pimple ready to pop

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:wow: I dont fukk with paterson like that breh...not anymore anyway.

Back in the day we used to rob nikkas up there.
I remember I got shot at when I was coming out of some hood club called Laura's... nikkas almost ended my life :damn: Paterson nikkas don't give a fukk. All over a bytch asking my name and where I was from

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:wow: I dont fukk with paterson like that breh...not anymore anyway.

Back in the day we used to rob nikkas up there.
LOL GLAD you aint say you was out there getting p*ssy nikka. Paterson chics will burn that rubber off.....yo what that chic name at the gym with the bubble that work behind the desk and got a buttaface, heard mad nikkas hitting dat

rack yo weights nikka!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I know where you talking about, think there was a chinese food resturant next door. As funny as this may sound but you were over there by a semi nice part of P-town to say the least but once u cross them train tracks by that Walgreen where they got them crackheads walking around like zombies your chances of living to see the next day drastically decreases

Yeah I use to live on Park Ave. by 29th. There are some decent parts of Paterson but not that many and you rarely see for rent signs in those area's. I use to fukk with this Puerto Rican chick that use to work at that Walgreens in 2008 :ahh:.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
if you think about it Paterson is like the end of the funnel for alot of the major NJ cities. I thought with the closing of Alabama projects and the revialization of the north side (CCCP, across the river, Kansas Fried chicken area) that Paterson would have gotten better. Its mostly a latino town now, mad Dominicans and Ricans....drive up Madison ave or over by Eastside HS,...son u dare not get out your car if you walking by yourself by Checkers or down towards White Castles. Braggs Funeral home stay busy. 10th ave looking :flabbynsick:.....aint heard shyt from 5th ave...sorry my nikkas but them latinos aint fukking around.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
My boy live in Elizabeth....at them north jersey cities depressing as shyt forreal. Then Camden and Trenton to the south. All the cities like the depressing parts of a philly or nyc without the redeeming qualities of those cities.

On the low, parts of Newark are nice tho. White people walk around the ironbound section like its nothing