Paterson NJ nikkas dont give a f*ck, 2 nikkas dead during National Night Out

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
...this suppose to be a National peace rally but its quite common for nikkas in Paterson to get killed during this National event. Only reason im posting this because I got peeps in P-town over on Govenor St. and Hamilton Ave areas, ...10th ave big ups...but im more shook of Paterson than any other NJ city

http://www.northjersey.com/paterson/Paterson_police_respond_to_possible_shooting.html

PATERSON — For the second time in three years, a city resident was shot to death during National Night Out, an event designed to fight crime and promote peace in America’s cities and towns.

TARIQ ZEHAWI / STAFF PHOTOGRAPHER
Police investigate one of two fatal shootings in Paterson.
Two young men lost their lives on Tuesday night and into Wednesday morning.

Jaquell Johnson, 17, was killed Tuesday night as a crowd watched a pickup basketball game he was playing in at the corner of Godwin Avenue and Auburn Street. Authorities late Wednesday night identified the victim in the second shooting as Derrick Fritts, who lived on Governor Street.

Johnson, who lived on Godwin, was fatally wounded about 11:40 p.m. when the firing began in the direction of the players and a crowd of spectators, police said.

Fritts, 17, was shot to death a few hours later near a public housing complex on Fifth Avenue in the east part of the city, said authorities, who have yet to release his name.

In August 2010, a couple of blocks from where Johnson was killed, two men got into a fight, culminating a long-running feud, and one of them pulled a gun and fired a single shot. Marlon Rochester, 30, was accused of murder in the death of Robert Godfrey, 39, but he was acquitted of the murder charge and others, and finally was sentenced to six years in jail on a weapons charge.

Godfrey’s killing was the first to have occurred during a National Night Out ever in the United States, Matt Peskin, then national project coordinator for National Night Out, said in August 2010. Peskin is executive director of the National Association of Town Watch.

Residents on Wednesday morning gathered at the spot of the Johnson shooting and hung a banner that said “R.I.P. Peanut”— the nickname of the dead teenager.

Witnesses said the shooters appeared on Godwin Street and began firing indiscriminately into the crowd, where kids were playing ball on the street.

The cops “were in the area,” said one witness, who declined to give her name. But they weren’t so close that they could have prevented the shooting, she said.

- See more at: http://www.northjersey.com/paterson...o_possible_shooting.html#sthash.C0J6vmCi.dpuf

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As a kid my aunt lived in Paterson I used to visit all the time
I just remember some ghetto azz path mark .

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Oh over there off east 29th and like 18-19 ave....shyt closed down I think. It was ghetto as fukk

It's a Food Basic now. I use to wash my laundry over there. The Food Basic was on point when it first opened but that shyt went down real quick. I use to try and holla at this Dominican chick who's family has a dry cleaning spot in that same little strip.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
It's a Food Basic now. I use to wash my laundry over there. The Food Basic was on point when it first opened but that shyt went down real quick. I use to try and holla at this Dominican chick who's family has a dry cleaning spot in that same little strip.
I know where you talking about, think there was a chinese food resturant next door. As funny as this may sound but you were over there by a semi nice part of P-town to say the least but once u cross them train tracks by that Walgreen where they got them crackheads walking around like zombies your chances of living to see the next day drastically decreases