Pat-Patterson-passes-away.jpg

Thought you meant this pat

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
You're always in these thread lying and citing shyt sources. fukk you and your defense of this old bigoted hypocrite.

He was an old racist and hateful man. If hell really exists, that's his destination.

C'mon breh :mjlol: The statement was shyt, and they knew it was shyt. That's why they changed it instead of doubling down. The Politifact article is juelzing. "We are trained Marxists" paired with language taking about "disrupting the nuclear family" and "mothers, parents, and children". Notice how fathers aren't mentioned by name? The BLM org had nothing but contempt for straight black men.

Oh, and fukk Pat Robertson :pacspit:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
C'mon breh :mjlol: The statement was shyt, and they knew it was shyt. That's why they changed it instead of doubling down. The Politifact article is juelzing. "We are trained Marxists" paired with language taking about "disrupting the nuclear family" and "mothers, parents, and children". Notice how fathers aren't mentioned by name? The BLM org had nothing but contempt for straight black men.

Oh, and fukk Pat Robertson :pacspit:
Agree to disagree on this one. :handshake:

Daps
Of course you would be upset about some gay shyt.
If you think that's the only reason I hate Pat Roberson you were just looking for a reason to push back on the surrounding narrative about him, I noticed you don't have any other post in this thread cocksucker. You bootlicking white supremacist loving bottom boys can't help but find a way to out yourselves in these threads.

TLDR eat a dikk fakkit. fukk you and that hateful racist sky daddy worshiping piece of gutter trash. And anyone else who liked that piece of shyt

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
If you think that's the only reason I hate Pat Roberson you were just looking for a reason to push back on the surrounding narrative about him, I noticed you don't have any other post in this thread cocksucker. You bootlicking white supremacist loving bottom boys can't help but find a way to out yourselves in these threads.

TLDR eat a dikk fakkit. fukk you and that hateful racist sky daddy worshiping piece of gutter trash. And anyone else who liked that piece of shyt
Pat rob was a g who pushed for the release of OG Charles Taylor. Fuk you and the res of the liberal fakkits

North of Death

All Star
Daps
You're always in these thread lying and citing shyt sources. fukk you and your defense of this old bigoted
"We make our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work 'double shifts' so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work," the organization wrote. "We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and 'villages' that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

Like I said, Pat Robertson made them lean the fukk back