Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Kenneth Copeland next please

giphy.gif

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I thought the dude from Twilight died at first but figured he couldn’t have been that damn old :mjlol:
yeah my brain cells where fighting with each other

Staring dead at the "dead at 93" trying to rationalize my dyslexia like

"yo this nikka really was a vampire"

It's too damn early, lemme regroup

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Black Lives Matter is anti nuclear family though...They were upfront in their mission statement when they didn't include MEN in their vision of the Black family. Pat Robertson made them lean back and remove the page

You're always in these thread lying and citing shyt sources. fukk you and your defense of this old bigoted hypocrite.

An attack made less often is that Black Lives Matter wants to abolish the traditional family.

For example, at the Republican National Convention, former NFL player Jack Brewer said the organization "openly on their website calls for the destruction of the nuclear family. My fellow Americans, our families need each other. We need black fathers in the homes with their wives and children."

We found that while Black Lives Matter seeks change in how "family" is defined, especially with respect to public policy*, it’s a leap to conclude that it wants to eliminate traditional family structures.

Other observers don’t see Black Lives Matter as seeking to go that far.

"I don't think there's any reasonable basis to claim" that the group’s website "is promoting an actual reduction in the proportion of people actually living in a Western nuclear family structure — but rather, to imagine ‘successful’ families as more inclusive than this particular vision of family," said Davin L. Phoenix, a University of California, Irvine, political scientist who studies Black politics.

Phoenix said that the statement calling for "disruption" is most accurately interpreted as disrupting agendas that give benefits to people with middle-class family structures over those without. For example, zoning laws that prioritize single-family housing or tax credits for married homeowners leave out people who are single or rent their home.

"It is a call to disrupt the notion that the nuclear family structure is the only way to ensure neighborhood stability and vitality, and to affirm that neighborhoods that contain a high volume of non-traditional family structures (e.g. households with a single parent or grandparents / other familial figures as primary caregivers for kids) are just as capable of — and just as deserving of — policies and practices that contribute to neighborhood stability and vitality," he said.

Black Lives Matter has essentially said the nuclear family is untenable and that extended families provide the necessary support to take care of one another, said Nadia Brown, a political science and African American studies professor at Purdue University and co-editor of the book "The Politics of Protest: Readings on the Black Lives Matter Movement."

"For example, if both parents work outside the home and a child gets sick, who will care for the child while also earning an income? Having a grandparent or another adult in the home who assists with care responsibilities lessens the burdens on the parents to both work and care for the children."

Black Lives Matter "is focused on improving life outcomes and opportunities for Black-identifying people in the United States, regardless of sexual orientation," said Georgetown University government professor Jamil Scott, whose specialties include race and ethnicity in politics.

"Across online materials that I’ve encountered, associated with Black Lives Matters and its chapters, I’ve never seen any statements that indicate Black Lives Matter is calling for the destruction of the nuclear family."

He was an old racist and hateful man. If hell really exists, that's his destination.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I legitimately thought he was already dead, like at least 5 years ago. That's how irrelevant he's become.

Now that I reflect on it, I'm actually realizing that evangelicals as a whole aren't really getting the same kind of spotlight they did in the 2000s :ehh:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Nah, sounds interesting, though. In my head, it seems like it'd be almost too cheesy, though.

Try some lamb bacon if you haven't already. :wow:

giphy.gif

The real purpose of Pat dying was so this thread could be made and we could all be informed that lamb bacon exists

I never even heard of it but it sounds amazing :wow: