Pastor Troy Done Knocked Up A Midget

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I got a thing for dwarfs...don't emm get me started :wow:

I think they are adorable and the ass to body ratio is interesting. The best part of state carnivals/fairs are the little people at the bizarre shows, though I don't think Little People are freaks or should be exploited. My family is odd like me so the freak show is a pass time like funnel cake. Seeing all those little people corralled together is so neat. I wonder if the baby will be a regular height or did it take the mom's genetics? I like their little voices too. I would die to meet the guy that played Mini Me.

Brehs, midget is a derogatory and outdated term. They are Little People :ufdup: Yall out here sounding like old White men and shyt. And congrats to Troy.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I think they are adorable and the ass to body ratio is interesting. The best part of state carnivals/fairs are the little people at the bizarre shows, though I don't think Little People are freaks or should be exploited. My family is odd like me so the freak show is a pass time like funnel cake. Seeing all those little people corralled together is so neat. I wonder if the baby will be a regular height or did it take the mom's genetics? I like their little voices too. I would die to meet the guy that played Mini Me.

Brehs, midget is a derogatory and outdated term. They are Little People :ufdup: Yall out here sounding like old White men and shyt. And congrats to Troy.
Stop saying these things followed by these things
giphy.gif

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
0209-main-minnie-baby-ashley-ross-7.jpg

"Little Women: Atlanta" stars Ashley "Minnie" Ross and rapper Pastor Troy are expecting a little miracle to join them soon ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the reality stars tell us Ashley just found out she's pregnant with PT's baby and both are very excited.

Ashley and PT's off-and-on romance has been covered on the show, but we're told they want to keep the pregnancy off camera ... so no diaper drama story lines, for now.

Even though their relationship was shaky for the last 8 months, our sources say they're good now. Obviously, they were VERY good on at least one occasion.

#Congratulations

'Little Women: Atlanta' Star ... Minnie Bun in the Oven

@Big Boss

Bless me and bless this thread.

This may officially end my stannery

Is that Rhonda??!?!?!?:skip:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0209-main-minnie-baby-ashley-ross-7.jpg

"Little Women: Atlanta" stars Ashley "Minnie" Ross and rapper Pastor Troy are expecting a little miracle to join them soon ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the reality stars tell us Ashley just found out she's pregnant with PT's baby and both are very excited.

Ashley and PT's off-and-on romance has been covered on the show, but we're told they want to keep the pregnancy off camera ... so no diaper drama story lines, for now.

Even though their relationship was shaky for the last 8 months, our sources say they're good now. Obviously, they were VERY good on at least one occasion.

#Congratulations

'Little Women: Atlanta' Star ... Minnie Bun in the Oven

@Big Boss

Bless me and bless this thread.

This may officially end my stannery

It's over

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Troy should be ashamed of himself. Dude dont discriminate tho. Its a big ugly fat bytch that i went to college with that been fukkin with dude for years.

Yea i heard he be messing with big women

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
I seen PT at Pappadeaux last night and my guy didn't look like he's doing to well. He had on some huge Coogi jeans and a thermal that was tucked in showing off a Armani Exchamge belt and some blue suede shoes. He had a bad lil bytch with him though.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps