Pastor Troy Done Knocked Up A Midget

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Russ-Troll_medium.gif
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
you know once its born i think. Probably while its in utero but idk about that. I went to school with a midget and we all knew in elementary

Fukker was hard to tackle in flag football too, he was so low to the ground :lolbron:
Come to think of it I knew like 4 midgets at my school, all in the same class 2 of em twins. and the others non related.. I met them when I was 12 and they was already way too short me at the time.

Low center of gravity is a bytch, specially in sports and wrestling. I'd rather wrestle a giant than a midget. (pause)

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
Troy should be ashamed of himself. Dude dont discriminate tho. Its a big ugly fat bytch that i went to college with that been fukkin with dude for years.
random as hell but he used to mess with a gal i went to college and had classes with

the girl i'm mentioning was actually kinda bad tho, i remember seeing pics of them in puerto rico and everything on the girl's facebook profile