Pastor Is Currently Going Viral For Having A First “Gentleman”

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
What the hell wrong with y'all?
:mjtf:

Ain't no, "at least he ain't hiding it". You don't have to be perfect to be a follower or a messenger in Christianity.

But if you're going to be a messenger of anything in any capacity, at the very least don't promote and encourage that which is contradictory to what you are a messenger for.

If Dexter was a preacher and just came out pridefully as a murderer and took pictures with his favorite knife, would this be ok?

If a sex addicted woman leads a church and let it be known that she gets rock bottomed and her bottom rocked by randoms because it is fulfilling and you shouldn't be ashamed or embarrassed about it, is this ok?

Shame sticks won't work in our community anymore. Kendrick we need ya.
:sadcam:
:wow:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So you’re saying the pastors and congregations themselves made the personal decision to support gay marriage. The churches weren’t forced by the government right? So gays fighting for equal rights didn’t force anything on churches. But you”re mad at them for the personal opinions of those in the church….
They were pressuring churches they were not even attending or members of for ceremonies. Yes I'm mad at their bullshyt

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So this pressuring of churches to do weddings led to pastors being gay?
I mean I know you not slow but what I don't know is why you acting that way.

They opened the backdoor for more gay acceptance in Christianity. I'm sure you get the point stop the bullshyt. I dunno.what you are disputing because this shyt was I. The news at the same time when legal gay marriage was being fought for.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Damn, you ate :ohhh:

People need to stop treating church like it’s for perfect people. That literally contradicts what church is supposed to be lol. If you’re a perfect Christian you don’t need to be there. Since there’s no perfect Christians, church is here.
This.

And, let's be honest, quite a few choir directors and musicians are on the DL and people just have a "Don't Ask Don't Tell" policy in the church while knowing that they swing both ways.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I mean I know you not slow but what I don't know is why you acting that way.

They opened the backdoor for more gay acceptance in Christianity. I'm sure you get the point stop the bullshyt. I dunno.what you are disputing because this shyt was I. The news at the same time when legal gay marriage was being fought for.
so you are really just mad at general gay acceptance in christianity....

your argument makes more sense now...

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing a be out Muslims, they don’t play with shyt like this. Yikes…..

Except on Thursdays
full