Passing out STD’s with a burning 🔥 strap? #gotdamn!!

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
That sounds great until another dude puts your girl in handcuffs, pulls her around the bedroom by a chain attached to nipple clamps, fukks her with a vibrating cock ring, inserts a butt plug in her, etc. (All stuff you can buy from an Adult Toy store.) Dude I can go on and on. Women aren't men, they get bored in bed quick AF. What makes her cum multiple times now, probably won't in 6 months. Whats sad is the majority of young women won't tell you sex is getting stale. You'll just be left thinking you a beast in the bed when you're really just basic.
Sounds like you have a cuckold fetish
:huhldup:

Constantly living in fear of another dude fukking your girl is WILD

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That sounds great until another dude puts your girl in handcuffs, pulls her around the bedroom by a chain attached to nipple clamps, fukks her with a vibrating cock ring, inserts a butt plug in her, etc. (All stuff you can buy from an Adult Toy store.) Dude I can go on and on. Women aren't men, they get bored in bed quick AF. What makes her cum multiple times now, probably won't in 6 months. Whats sad is the majority of young women won't tell you sex is getting stale. You'll just be left thinking you a beast in the bed when you're really just basic.
It’s gon be alright homie. Leave her alone. Don’t stress it.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:skip: So Daonte was practicing safe sex with Nicole Jr…. Prolly put it on heat and sterilize mode too

IMG-9207.jpg

IMG-4305.png

Last edited:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
I know of a similar story, one of my exes friends told my ex she got herpes from letting another girl eat her out during a 3some with another dude..a dude that wasn’t her boyfriend by the way and she told my ex because she was asking for advice on how to tell her bf lmao
Karma is a bytch she got what she deserve. She didn't even bother blessing her bf with a threesome smh

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Sounds like some cac deviant shyt...I am sure Jeffrey Dahmer had a club membership...

Use sex toys with T-Virus on them studs...

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Sounds like some cac deviant shyt...I am sure Jeffrey Dahmer had a club membership...
Nah. Just basic power dynamic shyt. Far tamer than actually choking a chick in the bedroom. Notice, all the jokes in response to my post, but no one actually stating that women aren't into that kind of stuff.
:sas2: