Passing out STD’s with a burning 🔥 strap? #gotdamn!!

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
So you've never been to an Adult Toy store before? Nikkas stuck on first base, love to make jokes though.
As a straight man, why would I ever need to get to an Adult Toy store? I already have a dikk to fukk her with. I have a mouth, a tongue. I have fingers...why would I need to buy a toy for her if I'm already fukking her physically myself?

And no need for me to buy myself a pocket p*ssy because I already have chicks I can fukk whenever I want

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
As a straight man, why would I ever need to get to an Adult Toy store? I already have a dikk to fukk her with. I have a mouth, a tongue. I have fingers...why would I need to buy a toy for her if I'm already fukking her physically myself?

And no need for me to buy myself a pocket p*ssy because I already have chicks I can fukk whenever I want
Seems you've never been to one, and admitted that you don't know, what you don't know. I'll keep things constructive. There is so much more to sex than what you described, without ever having to leave "Harlem".

Last edited:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Seems you've never been to one, and admitted that you don't know, what you don't know. I'll keep things constructive. There is so much more to sex than what you described, without ever having to leave "Harlem".
But I already make women cum multiple times without the use of a toy. I don't have ED and I don't bust too fast either. Women don't bring up toys either when I'm with them.

So again, why would I ever need up use a swx toy?

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
But I already make women cum multiple times without the use of a toy. I don't have ED and I don't bust too fast either. Women don't bring up toys either when I'm with them.

So again, why would I ever need up use a swx toy?
That sounds great until another dude puts your girl in handcuffs, pulls her around the bedroom by a chain attached to nipple clamps, fukks her with a vibrating cock ring, inserts a butt plug in her, etc. (All stuff you can buy from an Adult Toy store.) Dude I can go on and on. Women aren't men, they get bored in bed quick AF. What makes her cum multiple times now, probably won't in 6 months. Whats sad is the majority of young women won't tell you sex is getting stale. You'll just be left thinking you a beast in the bed when you're really just basic.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
200w.gif