part 2: insects growing 2 ft tall vs machinery coming alive

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
NO.

BOTH WOULD BE ABLE TO REPRODUCE FASTER THAN WE COULD DESTROY THEM. AND EVERY TIME THEY MAKE ONE IT WILL BE STRONGER, FASTER, AND SMARTER.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
About damn time this thread was remade....

:popcorn:

EDIT: rereads title...:shaq2:....machines and insects both have a huge problem against us, we know all about them. We got shyt on deck for them as soon as shyt gets real.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WE WOULD HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AGAINST THE MACHINES. ANY MASS DESTRUCTION WE COULD PUT ON AN INSECT WOULD HURT US JUST AS BAD. AT LEAST WITH MACHINES WE HAVE WAYS TO DESTROY/IMMOBILIZE WITHOUT HURTING OURSELVES.

But if Machines come alive thats some poltergiest type shyt goin on in if a poltergiest big enough to make all machines come on aint no stoppin that

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
But if Machines come alive thats some poltergiest type shyt goin on in if a poltergiest big enough to make all machines come on aint no stoppin that

THE THING IS THERE ARE NO REAL MACHINES DESIGNED FOR KILLING. MOST AREN'T EVEN MOBILE. WHEN YOU SAY MACHINES DO YOU MEAN TERMINATOR TYPE shyt OR JUST BOUNCING TOASTERS OF DEATH? :heh:

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Dish detergent seems to kill insects fairly easily

I'd just fill up a super soaker full of water and dish detergent and go ham on them nikkas

THAT'S BECAUSE OF THEIR SIZE JUST THINK OF SOMEBODY DROPPED 2 TONS OF WATER ON YOU WITH BLEACH IN IT. AT 2FT TALL YOU WOULD JUST PISS THEM OFF IF YOU DIDN'T HIT THEIR EYES OR SOMETHING.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THE THING IS THERE ARE NO REAL MACHINES DESIGNED FOR KILLING. MOST AREN'T EVEN MOBILE. WHEN YOU SAY MACHINES DO YOU MEAN TERMINATOR TYPE shyt OR JUST BOUNCING TOASTERS OF DEATH? :heh:

Im talkin bout your weed eater(or chainsaw) flyin in your house and fukkin you up while you in the bed

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I dunno breh, Its like the soap does something to their bodies....its ether to them.

I used to be a weird kid and merked bugs in my backyard with dish detergent all the same....doesn't matter if that shyt touches their leg they done