parents sue Epic Games saying their kids won't eat or shower because they're addicted to Fortnite

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No lie, some kids really be addicted to this shyt no lie.

My cousin's baby momma little brother literally sat and played the game(Either Fortnite or 2K) while his dad literally died hours earlier in the house. He never even bothered to check on why his dad never got up out of the room. Lil dude felt guilty in a way.๐Ÿ˜ข

The dude used to come to my house sometimes and ask to play on my PS4 and would play Fortnite or 2K for literally hours without getting up to eat or use the bathroom. shyt is crazy.
There's 2 different things going on here. Yes kids (as well as adults) can be too addicted to things. My son is the same way, if I say no to a game sometimes he falls to the ground crying. He sings the cuphead cartoon theme song at random... all day every day. When he wakes up he's like are WE playing now or am I playing solo? I gotta tell him he's not playing at all right now and if he ask again he won't play at all today :birdman:

But to your peoples peoples. When dealing with DEATH, people (especially children) will use something as an outlet. Fortnite is an outlet.
What could he do if he wasn't playing Fortnite in that moment other than confront the reality that his father just died? He quite possibly could be delaying the inevitable pain that comes with situations as serious as these. I'm sure he'll handle things differently as he grows up. The very first death I remember dealing with was a great aunt. And I remember going to her wake, seeing her, then afterwards just playing Tetris on a gameboy. It was an outlet. I didn't even wanna play but I didn't wanna remain in the moment so to speak. I can remember that much. Not much else :francis:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Its just the gen z version of WoW
Last gen it was call of duty
this gen its fortnite

parents need to change it up and catch them before they get addicted

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Keep letting that tech raise your seeds brehs...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I envy people that love F2P gamesโ€ฆi wish i could enjoy something like Fortnite and Warzone enough to play it year round. I honestly feel that way, not trying to be a snob.

I hoping something like Factions or something can become that for me.