Parents Ignore Their Incel Teens Red Flags

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
People in general are ignoring all the signs that the world is going to hell and preaching "increase the birthrate."

So many people are having autistic children and incels. People just see what they want to see. These parents are the worst, literally allowing their trash DNA to terrorize the rest of society.

The reality people are willing to ignore to live their fantasy is never-ending.
Very few know delusion and denial more than a parent with a troubled kid.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
People in general are ignoring all the signs that the world is going to hell and preaching "increase the birthrate."

So many people are having autistic children and incels. People just see what they want to see. These parents are the worst, literally allowing their trash DNA to terrorize the rest of society.

The reality people are willing to ignore to live their fantasy is never-ending.
It would be 100x worse if condoms and birth control (AKA FAMILY PLANNING) weren't available.

But dumbasses still want to vote for the party that is trying to get rid of that all. They want to make sure the dumbest, unprepared people keep having kids so they can use those kids as prison labor or fast food workers/janitors.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Low key... some married men end up incels. Incel is involuntary celibate, you want to have sex but aren't. Has nothing to do with killing people or Trump or whatever.

the context of Incel started with dudes who couldn't get relationships/date thus they are Incels. They don't want to buy prostitutes, and want a relationship. So an Intel would look at a Sexless marriage as still better than were they are.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
21 years old killed someone just to know what it felt like

literally just a serial killer. glad they got him after the first one

â„¢BlackPearl The Empressâ„¢

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Very few know delusion and denial more than a parent with a troubled kid.
OMG so fukking true.

I know so many parents with absolutely horrible children.

I know a lady whose son is 40+ y/o. He lives with her and has NEVER had a job. She ran a daycare out of her home and the nikka was accused of sexually molesting a 5 y/o girl. They went to trial and everything. But the girl parent's lost due to lack of evidence.

She lost her license to have the daycare and the sorry nikka still lives with her and his FATHER. And the father was a surgeon.

:skip:

I made it known that this pedo sloppy nikka is not allowed anywhere near my home.

And yet she's always bragging about his do nothing ass. The dad just sits there like a lump. Needless to say I hate their sons guts and I don't fukk with the parents either.

â„¢BlackPearl The Empressâ„¢

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It would be 100x worse if condoms and birth control (AKA FAMILY PLANNING) weren't available.

But dumbasses still want to vote for the party that is trying to get rid of that all. They want to make sure the dumbest, unprepared people keep having kids so they can use those kids as prison labor or fast food workers/janitors.
This.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
21 years old killed someone just to know what it felt like

literally just a serial killer. glad they got him after the first one
He as 19 at the time of the killing.

But yeah he was well on his way to being a serial killer, he was sloppy with his kill and that's the thing that "triggers" most serial killers, they try to improve on there killings be more cleanly than there past murder (s)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Can't even call this kid an incel cause I just assume this is how all white kids act.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Parents ignore a lot of all kind of flags and or there’s the opposite side of over parenting … I’m not sure which one is better
Being involved and giving a shyt is always better

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
that's not just an incel. any teen that's killing animals has the makings of a potential serial killer :martin:
Yeah that's all textbook serial killer behavior. Supposedly they wet the bed too

If I were his parents he'd be on his way to military school immediately