Parents Ignore Their Incel Teens Red Flags

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Stupid ass nikkas just toss words they dont know the meaning of like it’s an adlib.

A nikka say he don’t eat mcdonalds and these stupid fukks will say “look at this incel”.
This x 1000. This is what happens when you water down the meaning of a word to "anything I don't like". Motherfukkers will be calling their cat a fukking incel for clawing up the furniture.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This isn't a healthy culture, which is why there are many sociopaths and psychopaths
There are too many people. When there are too many people in an area people start to lose it and crime increases. Combine that with the internet which makes people feel that they are closer to the world than they actually are.

That's why depression and mental illnesses is crazy high. Men, specifically, are naturally meant to compete and when there is too much competition that aggression is channeled into other areas especially if it is coupled with resentment can be dangerous.

That's why MAGA and Redpill are huge. Basically channeling aggression and blame because they can't see what's actually making them unsuccessful and unhappy. The system in general is designs for subjugation and servitude.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are too many people. When there are too many people in an area people start to lose it and crime increases. Combine that with the internet which makes people feel that they are closer to the world than they actually are.

That's why depression and mental illnesses is crazy high. Men, specifically, are naturally meant to compete and when there is too much competition that aggression is channeled into other areas especially if it is coupled with resentment can be dangerous.

That's why MAGA and Redpill are huge. Basically channeling aggression and blame because they can't see what's actually making them unsuccessful and unhappy. The system in general is designs for subjugation and servitude.
Hmm this is mostly corrent. I don't think it has to do with it being too many people though. Just not enough resources for mental health and a culture that lacks compassion and is increasingly alienating due to factors such as social media and wealth inequality.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I put this on yesterday as background noise. That mf was on his way to being a world class serial killer

There were so many red flags they dismissed thinking he wanted to be a crime scene investigator or whatever it was

That lady who reported the victim missing kicked the whole thing off. Salute to her
The things that crazy to me, is he thought he was going to get a "Slap on the wrist" for killing dude.

"I'm I going to be sentenced to 15 years??......."
ld.png

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Cliffs
Got arrested for attacking a disabled student with a make shift whip maked out of masking tape
Got suspended from school for causing a student with PTSD to have a panic attack in class
Kept a class journal of serial killers
The incel enjoyed reading books and watching documentaries and movies about serial killers
Got in trouble for bringing nunchucks to school (The mom thought it was wrong her son to get suspended for that)
Kept a kill kit in his bedroom
Neighbors and friends suspected that he had killed a cat
The father thought his son was nonviolent

That's just some of the cliffs this shyt gets deep

Nunchucks :dead:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:Reminds me of this situation smh. The red flags were there and his parents ignored them.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Some parents are blind to their kids bullshyt, the classic "it can't happen to me".

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
People in general are ignoring all the signs that the world is going to hell and preaching "increase the birthrate."

So many people are having autistic children and incels. People just see what they want to see. These parents are the worst, literally allowing their trash DNA to terrorize the rest of society.

The reality people are willing to ignore to live their fantasy is never-ending.
We can agree on the world needing less people

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Bruh, I watched this yesterday. Everyone around this kid ignored the red flags. Cops pull his car out the pond, notice what looks like blood on his bumper and don't even investigate it??? Smh

Last edited:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
People in general are ignoring all the signs that the world is going to hell and preaching "increase the birthrate."

So many people are having autistic children and incels. People just see what they want to see. These parents are the worst, literally allowing their trash DNA to terrorize the rest of society.

The reality people are willing to ignore to live their fantasy is never-ending.

I'm definitely seeing an increase of autistic white children. ABA therapy facilities are popping up in my area.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hmm this is mostly corrent. I don't think it has to do with it being too many people though. Just not enough resources for mental health and a culture that lacks compassion and is increasingly alienating due to factors such as social media and wealth inequality.
Not enough resources and the way we are living is unnatural which is driving up mental health issues.

Daps
Reppin
Jersey
His pops was like "i had a bad feeling about what happened the other night :francis:"

Knew his son finally did it. His parents knew the signs were always there.
Moms found the head in the closet and just called the cops. Aint even say nothing to him lol.