Pam from Office Space would get that work

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your trolling right? Pam only got more fine like aged wine with age. Did you see her on Everybody Hates Chris? Not a single crack breh. She is a strong financially independent nubian goddess. She could throw down in the kitchen, earn your mothers respect, and make your daddy fall in love. White pam doesnt look like she knows what to do in a kitchen..but might say something cute like "Take-out? :biggrin:"

Black Pam is the epitome of the perfect broad vs White Pam....Black Pam is good for your soul...she could likely throw it back in the bedroom too. Make a nikka need a 32 oz gatorade and a pack of Newports. White Pam...:smh: just nah man, nah.
[/quote]

c/s
Sat next to her at a comedy show a few weeks back. Still bad:shaq:, but she laughs like a jackal:beli:.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
jenna%20fischer.jpg

This the way I choose to remember her. She was fine as fukk in Dewey Cox, but you see her in Hall Pass? bytch looked like a worn out catchers mitt :scusthov:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
OMG :ufdup:

:childplease: :what: :dahell:

I know damn well you not telling thecoli you would take that pale, wrinkly, super average cacbytch over the beautiful black goddest Tachina Arnold
everybody-hates-chris103.jpg

use to think she was so bad until everybody hates chris came out. She acted exactly like my mom and had the same name. My mim is her complexion too. Cant even look at her anymore :sadbron:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just kicking back watching tonight... yo... she that loyal, sweet, and generous becky that we all need in our life. :smile:

Tuck you in and make your lunch every morning... whew :takedat:
Pam from the Office looks good but she looks kinda old now.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
pam had a spark when she started :ehh: but now she's just garbage :scusthov:
too many chicks came through on that show and crushed her. Jan is like 15 years older than pam and still crushes her. Never mind rashida jones.