Pam from Office Space would get that work

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:wow: I would definitely go balls deep in that chick.

:camby:fukk outta here with that nikka talking about Pam from Martin over Pam from "The Office"

OMG :ufdup:

:childplease: :what: :dahell:

I know damn well you not telling thecoli you would take that pale, wrinkly, super average cacbytch over the beautiful black goddest Tachina Arnold
everybody-hates-chris103.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Your trolling right? Pam only got more fine like aged wine with age. Did you see her on Everybody Hates Chris? Not a single crack breh. She is a strong financially independent nubian goddess. She could throw down in the kitchen, earn your mothers respect, and make your daddy fall in love. White pam doesnt look like she knows what to do in a kitchen..but might say something cute like "Take-out? :biggrin:"

Black Pam is the epitome of the perfect broad vs White Pam....Black Pam is good for your soul...she could likely throw it back in the bedroom too. Make a nikka need a 32 oz gatorade and a pack of Newports. White Pam...:smh: just nah man, nah.
[/quote]

OMG :ufdup:

:childplease: :what: :dahell:

I know damn well you not telling thecoli you would take that pale, wrinkly, super average cacbytch over the beautiful black goddest Tachina Arnold
everybody-hates-chris103.jpg
:childplease: Is y'all serious, bruhs?
jenna%20fischer.jpg

Yes, i'd take her over Pam from Martin.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The mall in North Garland
I thought so, I didn't realize you're from the Metroplex.

But yeah, you'll definitely see better looking females at any major mall in the metroplex. I'm just saying she look better than Pam from Martin.