Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You can also tell they like Fromsoft games. Not combat, but you get into exploring and the freedom of it, some of it feels like entry level Elden Ring. Even some boss battles where you have to go to the center of the stone circle to activate the fight.

I saw gameplay where the environment immediately made me think of the Altus Plateau in Elden Ring and how the name of the location shows upon discovery was pulled straight from FromSoft.

I ain’t even mad at it, it’s like they just threw a bunch of game ideas into an AI prompt and it spit out “PalWorld” :russ:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I'm interested to see what happens to the next Pokemon and Ark 2.

Because they came through and took their cornbread

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I saw gameplay where the environment immediately made me think of the Altus Plateau in Elden Ring and how the name of the location shows upon discovery was pulled straight from FromSoft.

I ain’t even mad at it, it’s like they just threw a bunch of game ideas into an AI prompt and it spit out “PalWorld” :russ:
I'm not mad at them and I'm having fun.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What does that even mean lmao

Game was announced 3 years ago

Never heard of this game before in my life before launch. All the sudden some random offbrand pokemane game the biggest in the world? Quote me 2 weeks from now when this game falls off a cliff

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Never heard of this game before in my life before launch. All the sudden some random offbrand pokemane game the biggest in the world? Quote me 2 weeks from now when this game falls off a cliff

Just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean anything lmaooo

And no, lol, I won't

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Once you get to about lvl 30-35 the base building starts to become a little sloggy. I'm constantly getting raided by these explosive cult mofos. And idk im looking thru the tech tree and im not seeing a machine that harvests ore. So ore and sulfur becomes a lot of back and forth. They should've hit up the subnautica devs for some tips on mid-late game harvesting.