Pakistan Man Tortured, Burnt Alive in the street Over Quran Desecration, 27 Arrested

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Wouldn't Judaism and Christianity be be considered that too? At least from those two religions' origins?
Christianity is technically Arab, culturally and politically European

Judaism is technically Arab, politically Israeli

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Where's the smoke for convicted rapists?

Not that I agree with lynching in general for obvious historical reasons but my point still stands

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t answer direct questions and twists the words of others. No wonder spirituality goes over your head
:coffee:
you didnt ask a direct question, you just spouted vague bullshyt, as usual

you're a bible thumper, correct? well these people think you're an "infidel" who will burn in hell. they say fukk your bible. so why cape for them :mjlol:

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
This is horrible. Both mob justice and the killing over disrespect of religious belief and idols

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
you didnt ask a direct question, you just spouted vague bullshyt, as usual

you're a bible thumper, correct? well these people think you're an "infidel" who will burn in hell. they say fukk your bible. so why cape for them :mjlol:
Asking if you’d allow someone onto your land to say and do anything they wanted or expect they hold themselves to a standard you have for your land is pretty straightforward. You don’t want to answer because you don’t like what the answer implies
:youngsabo:

Oh and I never defended anything. I just said going out of your way to desecrate something another considers sacred (in or around a place they consider it sacred) is attention whoring. And he got attention, just not the type he was looking for. (Assuming this isn’t based off hearsay)