Pakistan Man Tortured, Burnt Alive in the street Over Quran Desecration, 27 Arrested

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Islam needs some serious reform. This type of behavior is not unique to Pakistan. We see across the Muslim world.

What’s the problem? Isn’t it attention whoring to purposely go out your way to disrespect something that another considers sacred?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I wonder what it takes to get charged for blasphemy or desecration. Do you have to literally get caught pissing on the Quran or all it takes is you telling a friend "mayne they need to ease up on this strict sharia bullshyt and invest in tech so we can be like India" and someone hears you and snitches
I think it’s the second part. Someone wanted him out the paint and lied on him.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the problem? Isn’t it attention whoring to purposely go out your way to disrespect something that another considers sacred?
you would think an all-powerful being would be above such petty insults :ehh:

then again, allah's the same guy who's apparently too weak and ineffective to do anything about israel, so :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
you would think an all-powerful being would be above such petty insults :ehh:

then again, allah's the same guy who's apparently too weak and ineffective to to anything about israel, so :yeshrug:
Huh?I’ll ask again, isn’t it attention whoring for someone go out of their way to disrespect something another deems sacred?

Another question, would you allow disrespect on land you own? Can someone walk into your home and do and say whatever they want or do they have to abide by a standard you set? Btw, anything beyond a yes or no is unnecessary
:sas1:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huh?I’ll ask again, isn’t it attention whoring for someone go out of their way to disrespect something another deems sacred?

Another question, would you allow disrespect on land you own? Can someone walk into your home and do and say whatever they want or do they have to abide by a standard you set? Btw, anything beyond a yes or no is unnecessary
:sas1:
yeah, i wouldnt kill anyone for burning a book. would you? seems excessive

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Nah Ima need you or some Muslim posters to expand on these claims cause what?
Yeah he married her at 6 and he raped her at 9.

Islam is an Arab religion.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
yeah, i….
Yea it’s attention whoring to go out one’s way to disrespect something another considers sacred?

yeah, i….
Yea you would allow someone to disrespect on land you own?

yeah, i….
Yea you would allow someone to do and say whatever they want in your home without the expectance of abiding to standards you set? Just asking these to get clarification on what was asked…
:unimpressed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea it’s attention whoring to go out one’s way to disrespect something another considers sacred?

Yea you would allow someone to disrespect on land you own?

Yea you would allow someone to do and say whatever they want in your home without the expectance of abiding to standards you set? Just asking these to get clarification on what was asked…
:unimpressed:
so you'd kill someone over burning a book. pieces of paper with ink on them

cool :yeshrug: