Paige quit WWE

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Either way she should leave. She will be in that awkward AJ/Cody wife position if she returns. She's young. She can come back in a year or two

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Paige will make bank on the indies and conventions plus whatever TV show she gets signed too. Not to mention she won't have to be on the road 5 days a week.
Paige is an actress now? What are her roles ? Garbage shows that will get cancelled after the premier.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Back to the bingo halls you go
Db7c5z1.png

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Paige is an actress now? What are her roles ? Garbage shows that will get cancelled after the premier.

Not an actress but you know the post-WWE formula by now. It's pretty much indies or acting. She has 3 million followers on Instagram and 1.6 million followers on Twitter. She's going to have some type of opportunities.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
She's gonna be fine if she quits. She's 24 and been wrestling since she was 13, these muthafukkers shouldn't meddle in the personal relationships of the talent. Most of the fukkin roster is dating one another so why is their relationship being scrutinized? It's just plain stupid.
You already no after they couldn't breakup Lana and Rusev like they wanted they went double hard to break these two up and with the past heat these two have had backstage it made them an even bigger target.

Honest unless there personal life's bleeds into there professional life and causes problems WWE need to stay out of people personal life's

She still young enough that a few years away mine do her some good

Daps
So, we're just uncritcally buying this 'WWE demanded Paige and Del Rio break up' story? Because it sounds like LOLDirtsheets to me.

Possibly someone backstage recommended Paige focus on her career and not a married man/morality scandal waiting to happen except she's stuck on stupid when it comes to smart moves.

Women wrestlers have time limits on their careers, especially their peak earning years. Turning down WWE money, merch money (and she was moving merch like crazy), endorsements, Total Divas, magazine covers, WWE Films deals -- stupid as shyt.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So, we're just uncritcally buying this 'WWE demanded Paige and Del Rio break up' story? Because it sounds like LOLDirtsheets to me.

Possibly someone backstage recommended Paige focus on her career and not a married man/morality scandal waiting to happen except she's stuck on stupid when it comes to smart moves.

Women wrestlers have time limits on their careers, especially their peak earning years. Turning down WWE money, merch money (and she was moving merch like crazy), endorsements, Total Divas, magazine covers, WWE Films deals -- stupid as shyt.
They have a documented history of being petty about the dumbest shyt.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"but for all that, both 'head writers' of RAW & Smackdown (one pretending to be Brian Gewirtz and the other too busy hitting on developmental divas)" - Cody Rhodes