Paige quit WWE

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
She about to throw her career in the bushes for some dikk
She's not throwing her career anywhere. She's not AJ. With AJ it was understandable that she left because Punk was her husband.

BUT her dream was always to make it to the WWE and be just like Lita. She literally gave up her dream to support her husband's.

Paige just seems to like to wrestle and it's not particular to the E :yeshrug: Whether it's in the WWE or any other company, I think she'll be fine and might even be better than she ever could be if she stays. Her career will keep on going.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Or if they're actually married.

They didn't split up Naomi and Uso, Lana and Rusev, or Miz and Maryse.

Or Cena and Nikki. :jbhmm:
Good point. The Skip smiley was appropriate here because I was just talking out of my ass without thinking about any other relationships :russ:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I dislike both Paige and Carrano, so I'm looking forward to the result of this :ehh:

Yup... She had so much promise in nxt

Was supposed to be the anti diva, just in it to be a wrestler... Proved to be a fraud on multiple levels as she couldn't wait to join total divas and wasn't very good in the ring

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Paige will make bank on the indies and conventions plus whatever TV show she gets signed too. Not to mention she won't have to be on the road 5 days a week.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
She's not throwing her career anywhere. She's not AJ. With AJ it was understandable that she left because Punk was her husband.

BUT her dream was always to make it to the WWE and be just like Lita. She literally gave up her dream to support her husband's.

I still think [redacted] is going to regret that decision. I envision a divorce sometime within the next 2-3 years and then she'll be too old for them to give her another shot at it.