Pagans MC Leader Assassinated in the Bronx via Professional Hit [silencers on guns broad daylight]

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Put a silencer on your gun and then shoot someone in broad daylight with cameras and people everywhere brehs. :francis:
The main point of the suppressor is to lower the sonic profile so you can fire without ear protection and still communicate with folks in earshot. The only benefit in a “stealth” situation is the reduced muzzle flash that might reveal your location.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing professional about this.

The only reason they'll get away with this is because they're white.

Professionals would've clapped dude while he was walking to/from his garage at night
I’m saying they could have easily hit a bystander. And they just hopped out and started bucking. A real professional would have killed him before he seen it coming.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I was in some obscure spot (bar/club), not too long ago, in some small town. A lot of goofy OT nggas in there gettin money, and random hoes (white and black), lookin for brehs. Randomly a bunch of Pagan MC dudes, came into the bar. This spot was the oddest mix of ppl...:dead:

Surprisingly, it was a lot younger Hispanic brehs that were Pagans. Just younger cats in general, that were closer to some Rican cats you might know from around the way...:ehh:

I was expecting more of a cac biker vibe. Majority were Jax-type clones from SOA. Point being, those shooters looked like some younger dudes.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Suppressors only muffle the sound, they might have been using subsonic rounds too but you can still hear that shyt, the acoustics are gonna still bounce around in that type of environment it'll just be harder for people outside to be 100% sure where the sound came from, but they on camera so it don't matter for real.

Well stated.

Daps
Suppressors only muffle the sound, they might have been using subsonic rounds too but you can still hear that shyt, the acoustics are gonna still bounce around in that type of environment it'll just be harder for people outside to be 100% sure where the sound came from, but they on camera so it don't matter for real.

The main point of the suppressor is to lower the sonic profile so you can fire without ear protection and still communicate with folks in earshot. The only benefit in a “stealth” situation is the reduced muzzle flash that might reveal your location.

Don’t the extended barrels improve accuracy as well?