Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Knicks dead tho. Yall really gonna come out and support a garbage product like that? ATL starting to support the Hawks tho. You can feel it in the air. It's like folks starting to realize that we may have something special on our hands
We support our team whether they are garbage or not. You guys got out when they're good.
Except my boy @FreshFromATL he out there all the time :wow:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You already know the A is an event city, we love to flex up for the big shyt and Phillips already gets live on the Club Level side and we've been dead for so long. That shyt is like a legit club on some nights. Just imagine that shyt if they start winning consistently? Aint no where else in the NBA like Phillips Arena, you got street nikkas sitting courtside next to celebrities and corporate execs with a shyt load of Black people everywhere. If them boys start to win you already know Phillips will be turned up and that shyt will be the most popping event in the A and it will be full of nikkaS. You aint gonna see that anywhere else in the country, a prime time NBA game with a crowd full of beautiful Black people stunting. I'm telling you bruh, its coming, Not this year, probably not next either but its coming.

That vision :wow:

We need a superstar for that vision to truly come to fruition. I will say this tho, come playoff time Philips turns up with the best of em...if this team keeps this up, we'll be playing deep into May and have the city on edge and livin this #HawksSet lifestyle

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
We support our team whether they are garbage or not. You guys got out when they're good.
Except my boy @FreshFromATL he out there all the time :wow:

We a much newer city, NYC is much older, what you want an award for that? My generation is really the first that repped the A hard, we are the children of that first wave of transplants that moved here in the late 70's and early 80's and you see how the city made noise in other aspects of culture. Its only a matter of time before that shyt carries over to sports, and when it does you aint gonna be able to tell us shyt. ATL nikkas already cocky even with the sorry sports legacy we got. Give us a decade or so and you'll se what Im talking about. We on that hustler finesse shyt down here, lots of folks around the country already respect the grind and when them Hawks get on prime time tv on a regular basis the whole world will see it.