Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Don't worry when #KnicksTape comes to town Knicks fans will take over that shyt like always :jawalrus:

The Knicks dead tho. Yall really gonna come out and support a garbage product like that? ATL starting to support the Hawks tho. You can feel it in the air. It's like folks starting to realize that we may have something special on our hands

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Breh I just have to salute your Gawd-level posting since you've been here :salute:

:wow: much appreciated

I got ripped reputation points some type of way last night when I started hating on Barry Bonds. I gotta learn to not venture outside of the ATL threads.

Just nice to have some legit Hawks discussion for once
LloNP.png

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
its so damn true too. My gf is a Knicks fan so we go to that game every year. shyt is annoying, especially b/c your team has been garbage for so long.

You already know the A is an event city, we love to flex up for the big shyt and Phillips already gets live on the Club Level side and we've been dead for so long. That shyt is like a legit club on some nights. Just imagine that shyt if they start winning consistently? Aint no where else in the NBA like Phillips Arena, you got street nikkas sitting courtside next to celebrities and corporate execs with a shyt load of Black people everywhere. If them boys start to win you already know Phillips will be turned up and that shyt will be the most popping event in the A and it will be full of nikkaS. You aint gonna see that anywhere else in the country, a prime time NBA game with a crowd full of beautiful Black people stunting. I'm telling you bruh, its coming, Not this year, probably not next either but its coming.

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
ATL starting to support the Hawks tho. You can feel it in the air. It's like folks starting to realize that we may have something special on our hands

and the shyt the Braves pulled leaving Atlanta is only gonna help unite the city behind the Hawks. "True to Atlanta" campaign is so true.

Fans also see a new day coming now that we FINALLY are getting a new owner.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You already know the A is an event city, we love to flex up for the big shyt and Phillips already gets live on the Club Level side and we've been dead for so long. That shyt is like a legit club on some nights. Just imagine that shyt if they start winning consistently? Aint no where else in the NBA like Phillips Arena, you got street nikkas sitting courtside next to celebrities and corporate execs with a shyt load of Black people everywhere. If them boys start to win you already know Phillips will be turned up and that shyt will be the most popping event in the A and it will be full of nikkaS. You aint gonna see that anywhere else in the country, a prime time NBA game with a crowd full of beautiful Black people stunting. I'm telling you bruh, its coming, Not this year, probably not next either but its coming.
I was sitting 5 rows behind the baseline and there were quite a bit of hood nikkas in front of and around me flexin with multiple gold chains with shades on (while using old broken iPhones and flip phones :leon: )... Dopeboys I'm guessing...

There was also some good looking women grouped together in clusters that I couldn't help but think were strippers or getting tricked on

I guess its bad that I stereotype my people but this shyt is running rampant in ATL :manny:

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

Black Las Vegas

and imagine the kind of elite free agents that environment could attract :lupe: