Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
We gotta look at the dates of weekend games and throw up a poll or something to see who's going.

I know the squad is doing well and the "city is behind them," but we're still 22nd in average attendance. Like always them stands ain't packed unless a marquee team is in town

I'll be at the Portland game on Friday and the Warriors game on the 6th. The Hawks won't be 22nd much longer if they keep selling out the way they'r doing. They sold out this Timberwolves game on a Sunday night.

Edit: and by default I think it's only so far the Hawks can go due to Philips not being as big as other arenas around the country.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'll be at the Portland game on Friday and the Warriors game on the 6th. The Hawks won't be 22nd much longer if they keep selling out the way they'r doing. They sold out this Timberwolves game on a Sunday night.

Edit: and by default I think it's only so far the Hawks can go due to Philips not being as big as other arenas around the country.
Thinking about selling my Warriors tix. Those Gwinnett asains with disposable income love golden state....:manny:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
We gotta look at the dates of weekend games and throw up a poll or something to see who's going.

I know the squad is doing well and the "city is behind them," but we're still 22nd in average attendance. Like always them stands ain't packed unless a marquee team is in town

I looked at the schedule and here's what we have for weekend games (including Fri):

January: Philly at Hawks (Sat 1/31)

February: Golden State at Hawks (Fri 2/6) :banderas: Finals Preview
Toronto at Hawks (Fri 2/20)
Orlando at Hawks (Fri 2/27)

March: Cavs at Hawks (Fri 3/6) :banderas: ECF Preview
Spurs at Hawks (Sun 3/22) Teacher vs. Disciple :wow:
Heat at Hawks (Fri 3/27)

April: Nets at Hawks (Sat 4/4)

Based on this slate my top 3 would be the GS game (which is next Fri and could see us goin for 22 straight), CLE game then the Spurs

That CLE game doe :lupe:

And if we do it, we gotta have some Coli smileys on deck in the stands. It's only right :banderas:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It's funny how the expectations have changed, now were all unsatisfied with a double digit lead