Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That's what I was thinking too, but I thought that would come with food + parking too. If every breh on here drops $160 there's no reason everybody wouldn't get that at a minimum. Still really depends on who all wants to pay before we can dismiss it or put money down on anything.
Fam

That ain't giving out freebies with these on court results.

Last season we got one of those associates for 2 row seats opening night for the low.

They in the office right now like :smugdraper:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Fam

That ain't giving out freebies with these on court results.

Last season we got one of those associates for 2 row seats opening night for the low.

They in the office right now like :smugdraper:

Say breh you got a connect to get us a box/suite? Cold calling the corporate offices ain't yield the results a breh was looking for

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Say breh you got a connect to get us a box/suite? Cold calling the corporate offices ain't yield the results a breh was looking for
Give a few days to ask around. Deals on this level might be out of my reach.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Give a few days to ask around. Deals on this level might be out of my reach.

Even if you can't get a deal on a suite per se, I know you're plugged in so maybe there's another option for us to catch a game at Philips as a group for a better deal. I'd say the size of the group right now is 15-20 if were thinking about how much space we need to accommodate our party

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Even if you can't get a deal on a suite per se, I know you're plugged in so maybe there's another option for us to catch a game at Philips as a group for a better deal. I'd say the size of the group right now is 15-20 if were thinking about how much space we need to accommodate our party

Like @The ADD said, it's a seller's market for the Hawks right now. I don't know if there's gonna be any deals cut on those suites, expecially around playoff time.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think 4 Hawks make the All-Star game because the fans didn't vote Wade in :blessed:

Teague, Millsap, and Horford is a given. But with no DWade, that opens the door for Korver :blessed:

No hate the allstar game can deal with one Hawk or maybe Two (Horford/Milsap (Injury replacement) but hell no to three.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Like @The ADD said, it's a seller's market for the Hawks right now. I don't know if there's gonna be any deals cut on those suites, expecially around playoff time.

If the suites aren't feasible what do y'all brehs wanna do? Go to Taco Mac inside Philips? Go to Red? Just buy a bunch of seats and sit together? What y'all think might work?

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If the suites aren't feasible what do y'all brehs wanna do? Go to Taco Mac inside Philips? Go to Red? Just buy a bunch of seats and sit together? What y'all think might work?
Get a bunch of tix. Tailgate hours before hand... A weekend game. Make that another trend everyone copies from Atl. :manny:

Are cacs allowed?:ld::mjpls::to:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Get a bunch of tix. Tailgate hours before hand... A weekend game. Make that another trend everyone copies from Atl. :manny:

Are cacs allowed?:ld::mjpls::to:

Everyone is invited :blessed:

I like your idea tho...where we tailgating at? :patrice: we could meet down at Taco Mac and already be at Philips and just go to our seats after we eat

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Everyone is invited :blessed:

I like your idea tho...where we tailgating at? :patrice: we could meet down at Taco Mac and already be at Philips and just go to our seats after we eat
CNN deck is probably terrible to tailgate. Don't know if it is allowed. Normally park on Trinity ave across from suede lounge for falcons games. Although a taco Mac beforehand could be easier.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
CNN deck is probably terrible to tailgate. Don't know if it is allowed. Normally park on Trinity ave across from suede lounge for falcons games. Although a taco Mac beforehand could be easier.

There's good places to park on those decks across the st from Centennial & Tabernacle where we could all park & walk back to Taco Mac, eat there and then go to Philips. I agree on a weekend game too.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I know it's way too early to be worried about seeding but I would really like it if Cleveland could work their way into the 2 or 3 seed so we wouldn't risk playing them in the 2nd round if they got their shyt together.

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
B8OnEv9CUAAkMn-.jpg

http://www.hawksshop.com/apparel/tee-shirts/mvteague-tee.html

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I know it's way too early to be worried about seeding but I would really like it if Cleveland could work their way into the 2 or 3 seed so we wouldn't risk playing them in the 2nd round if they got their shyt together.

Not worried about CLE, but they have looked much better the past couple weeks TBH. They are probably our biggest challenge in the East at the moment