Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Lol @ Nique calling the game with 5 minutes left in the 1st

He did say we was gonna make history tonight :troll: That's the earliest I've ever heard him call it, you know Rathbun was sitting there pissed like "Nique well would ya hold on a second! Good golly Nique!" :upsetfavre:

Trillsap is my boy, but this hang out commercial is WOAT status

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Pacers look like they don't wanna he here...let's run these fukk boys back to Indy

Crazy these were our rivals no less than 9 months ago...now they're just another also ran in the East. Even @O RLY got banned ain't seen @tjwettem @Versa in an NBA thread in months :wow:

Last edited:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
He did say we was gonna make history tonight :troll: That's the earliest I've ever heard him call it, you know Rathbun was sitting there pissed like "Nique well would ya hold on a second! Good golly Nique!" :upsetfavre:

Trillsap is my boy, but this hang out commercial is WOAT status
:laff:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Pacers look like they don't wanna he here...let's run these fukk boys back to Indy

Crazy these were our rivals no less than 9 months ago...now they're just another also ran in the East. Even @O RLY got banned @tjwettem @Versa in an NBA thread in months :wow:

I encourage you guys to beat us as badly as possible. I'm bdsm for my pacers this year. The fact we are even trying to compete like that annoys me. Abuse the system you stubborn ass Hoosiers.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Nique really did just piss off Bob :laff:

"You kno this time of year I like to throw shots@-Nique :troll:

Bob-"well I sure wasn't expecting that Nique" :upsetfavre: :to:
Man i dony remember who we had before nique.. I think the stinger.. But i hope hr never leaves.. From whoopin asses for suits to "nimbers" nique is my favorite commentator :blessed: