Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man our local radio stations arent talking about the Hawks at all. Been flipping on 92.9 and 93.7 and all both stations are talking about is the Falcfons coaching vacancy. Im like damn, can we please talk about the Hawks when they are doing well for once. At least try and drum up some more excitement from the city. I had to turn to the Sirius XM NBA station just to hear people talk about us.
They (92.9) wanted to talk about the karma regarding Dallas vs Green Bay. People called in to praise the Hawks ... atleast when i was listening. :manny:

I agree they could talk about us some more tho.

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
They (92.9) wanted to talk about the karma regarding Dallas vs Green Bay. People called in to praise the Hawks ... atleast when i was listening. :manny:

I agree they could talk about us some more tho.

FELLAS:

Who here is interested in hosting an Atlanta Hawks podcast produced by me?

I am in Los Angeles and have access to Clippers "events."

The Atlanta Hawks have granted me PRACTICE access.

I could THIS week submit one of your names to the communications department and have you covering practices through the end of their season.

If you are BLACK MALE who is serious about this opportunity, email me at Network@runthetriangle.com.

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
sorry for responding to that Gil guy

still learning to deal with the Coli outside of this thread. I feel like more guys need to buy league pass.

Daps

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Breh I've been closely following the Bulls for years now on this board. They ain't panicking... boy what's wrong with your head :mjpls:

EVERYBODY can see the writing on the wall with the Bulls. They're only about 6-7 men deep. Thibs gotta play nikkas 45+ mins a game to get a win. Noah and D.Rose already hobbling. These nikkas will be done come playoff time. Come refute this :IHearDemDucktalesNikka:

Daps
EVERYBODY can see the writing on the wall with the Bulls. They're only about 6-7 men deep. Thibs gotta play nikkas 45+ mins a game to get a win. Noah and D.Rose already hobbling. These nikkas will be done come playoff time. Come refute this :IHearDemDucktalesNikka:
And yet they still have more chance of making the Finals than the Hawks do :krs: