Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Look you little homotional fukk boy quite fukking tagging me. You keep talking this everybody mad shyt but you are reaching stalking levels with the responses, man the fukk up quit crying cause nikkas don't take ya lil team serious log off and quit acting like a bytch.

The genuine anger :mjlol:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
AccurateGrimIndianglassfish.0.gif

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT

ATLANTA (January 12, 2015) – SportSouth, the exclusive regional television home of the Atlanta Hawks, will now televise the team’s Eastern Conference showdown against the Boston Celtics on Wednesday, Jan. 14 at 8:00 p.m. ET.

“Recent Hawks telecast ratings and game attendance has sent a clear message that Atlanta basketball fans passionately want to see the NBA’s hottest team,” said Jeff Genthner, senior vice president and general manager, FOX Sports South. “By adding this key Eastern Conference match-up to our telecast schedule, SportSouth is pleased to serve the rapidly growing Hawks fan following.”

Currently on top of the Eastern Conference, the Hawks have won eight straight and 22 of its last 24 games. Along with the success on the court, Hawks television ratings in the Atlanta DMA are up 36% YTD on SportSouth through 35 games.

The Atlanta Hawks return to the court Tuesday, Jan. 13 against the Philadelphia 76ers. Full coverage of the game begins at 6:30 p.m. ET on SportSouth with Hawks LIVE!

Source: Hawks Communications Department via RunTheTriangle.com

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Man our local radio stations arent talking about the Hawks at all. Been flipping on 92.9 and 93.7 and all both stations are talking about is the Falcfons coaching vacancy. Im like damn, can we please talk about the Hawks when they are doing well for once. At least try and drum up some more excitement from the city. I had to turn to the Sirius XM NBA station just to hear people talk about us.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Man our local radio stations arent talking about the Hawks at all. Been flipping on 92.9 and 93.7 and all both stations are talking about is the Falcfons coaching vacancy. Im like damn, can we please talk about the Hawks when they are doing well for once. At least try and drum up some more excitement from the city. I had to turn to the Sirius XM NBA station just to hear people talk about us.

So you're saying there is lack of Atlanta Hawks coverage for you as a fan?

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
ATLANTA HAWKS RECALL ADREIAN PAYNE FROM AUSTIN SPURS

ATLANTA, GA ----- The Atlanta Hawks have recalled forward/center Adreian Payne from the Austin Spurs of the NBA Development League, it was announced today by Head Coach Mike Budenholzer.

Over four stints in the D-League this season (two with Austin and two with Fort Wayne), Payne has averaged 12.6 points, 7.5 rebounds, 1.9 assists and 1.2 blocks in 25.7 minutes (.483 FG%, .710 FT%) in 17 games.

Source: Hawks Communications Department via RunTheTriangle.com

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Yea I was searching the stations and heard nothing. I understand the championship game is on tonight & that the divisional round was this weekend but were on another 8 game winning streak and the Best team in the East. It would be nice to hear at least a dedicated segment for the Hawks on our local stations every day.