Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wait a minute....

So Floyd moved and punched and won. :yeshrug:

Lamont moved and punched and lost. :what:

:dahell:

Mayweather landed 67 more punches then Pacman N Floyd threw 6 more punches then Pacman

Swift landed 3 more punches then Lamont N Danny threw 95 more punches then Lamont

You wanna say these two fights was similar friend?? :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
UNANIMOUS ya heard!!!!!!! :jawalrus:

Nikkas need 2 start formin' unkompromizing alliances within/without theze U.S. of Amerika! 90% of mii Orogiinoo Gawdz/Gawddesses of tha planet Earth don't travel outside of thee Amerikas, but I can guarantee u, once u do, u'll b instantly subjekted 2 tha xenophobe (unless traveling 2 dark kountries) that exist torward our Kind, worldwide! Only small percentages in tha U.S. and Replika terroritory (Europe, Asia, western Asia) embrace us and accept us 4 who we r. Tha rest condemns and ridicules us (inkl. some of our own People in tha U.S.). In order 2 kome out on top in this Eungeniks War on thee Oriiginoo Gawd/Gawddess, we need 2 praktice P-O-W-E-R-N-O-M-I-C-S worldwide. Jus' Google that term or Google "DR Claud Anderson" if u've never heard it b4! Outside tha U.S., we also need rokk solid PATRIOTIK organisations that don't discriminate race, kolor, kreed!" Kind of like tha Germanz (all still Nazis by tha way) have their German societies in tha U.S.

Keep sleepin' ya'll...in tha mean time, I'm buildin' with tha gawdz, stakkin' my paper and ownin' Thai b*tches:

Thai Women love Black Men Tv: "CHOKOLATE MAN" IN PHUKET - Grand Premiere Full Episode 1

Please start posting in the root, we been on that wave

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Breh these doctors got me on diluaded, oxy and vic :francis: I'm not in my right mind

Dilaudid is a heck of a drug bro. Can kill your lungs and get u addicted. They won't tell you that breh. Just don't stay on the clock asking for it and you will help your lungs tremendously. If you come down to Florida, I will refer you to a clinic in case you need it. Feel better :salute:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What looks bad? Manny's check? Nobody drew blood. Pacquios face is club ready

Turn to espn. This is pathetic. I can tell you right now no training camp is perfect & your never gonna be 100%. They spent like 10-15 minutes talking about a sore shoulder.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
these guys really disgusting with this shoulder shyt. Just accept the loss. it aint like manny's stock dropped or anything. he had his moments, but he just got beat. that's boxing. stop making excuses. I swear if they use this shoulder bullshyt to set up a rematch I'ma be :francis:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Manny can only fight in a line and he can't cut off the ring. Not to mention he spends entire rounds getting his wind back by standing straight up in the middle of the ring with his guard up and not moving. All the bad habits he showed against JMM, Cotto, and Bradley before Floyd preyed on all of Manny's bad habits and weaknesses and made him look VERY normal.
I judge fights by how your face looks. It was a draw

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
trouble throwing punches cuz of injury :hula: he thought he clearly won the fight.

So which on is it?!

:russ: take the L and walk away