Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Kobe should do a vine of him trying to throw a punch like Manny did tonight and just shut it down.

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
I don't see how Manny could have made it much more of a fight. People saying he should have thrown more punches... well what would you do when you can't connect any? This is the first time that's happened to Manny. No point in punching air just for the sake of it.

Keep trying instead of not throwing. Frustration got the best of him. Everybody always wants to blame the defensive fighter, but forget that there's 2 fighters in that ring.

Maidana didn't let the defense and counter punching stop him from throwing. That's why both fights were good.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I don't see how Manny could have made it much more of a fight. People saying he should have thrown more punches... well what would you do when you can't connect any? This is the first time that's happened to Manny. No point in punching air just for the sake of it.
Manny can only fight in a line and he can't cut off the ring. Not to mention he spends entire rounds getting his wind back by standing straight up in the middle of the ring with his guard up and not moving. All the bad habits he showed against JMM, Cotto, and Bradley before Floyd preyed on all of Manny's bad habits and weaknesses and made him look VERY normal.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
manny saying his shoulder is hurt arum says it's the same shoulder kobe hurt these dudes wild :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh