Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You niccas need to fall back when it comes to my nicca levrai...he's proven countless times in this thread he knows some behind the curtains ish :wow:

I m saying he sounded like he was calling me a liar and stuff like that. I just told him how it is and now I need to calm down.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
it's comedy. manny fans and floyd fans both acting so confident, but you know these muthafukkers nervous as hell. Black Jesus and Master Teacher prolly sittin in their rooms like :lupe:
one is praying to a filipino jesus statuette and the other is kissing his malachi z york framed photo..
scary!!

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
it's comedy. manny fans and floyd fans both acting so confident, but you know these muthafukkers nervous as hell. Black Jesus and Master Teacher prolly sittin in their rooms like :lupe:

word. Manny acting too confident if you ask me. He's rehydrating to make weight and weighted 141-142 all week. That's not a good sign. Pac usually makes weight easily. Is it nerves or is he just planning on staying small ? Floyd is just lookinbg calm but Floyd cares about money more than his zero. He been saying that all week. That's what I worry about :lupe:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I didn't saying u were lying numb nuts. Can u not read or something lol

And don't call me kid either

ok sir. we here for a historical fight. Let's just agree to disagree and act gown. What are your thoughts on the fight ?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
word. Manny acting too confident if you ask me. He's rehydrating to make weight and weighted 141-142 all week. That's not a good sign. Pac usually makes weight easily. Is it nerves or is he just planning on staying small ? Floyd is just lookinbg calm but Floyd cares about money more than his zero. He been saying that all week. That's what I worry about :lupe:
Stayed small for speed

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
it's comedy. manny fans and floyd fans both acting so confident, but you know these muthafukkers nervous as hell. Black Jesus and Master Teacher prolly sittin in their rooms like :lupe:[/QUOTE

Breh, most Manny fans watch two fights. Manny to win, Floyd to lose. Win, lose or draw, I'm going to be in the canelo / Kirkland thread next week watching the fight. Are there floyd fans as delusional as the Manny fans? Of course. My grandiose predictions are based on what my eyes see and head comprehends. I have no problem calling a spade a spade. I shyt on my Lions even after an 11-5 season because that shyt was fugazi. I can't speak for others but the is how I've arrived to my conclusions.