Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Dawg u are NOT Mike Tyson lol. U don't know what set him off

yes u right. I am lying as usual

90s Tyson would have threatened to fukk him in his ass in front of everybody on some Iron Shiek shyt :francis:

Son, Tyson is a grown ass man and made his own mistakes. He knows better than that. If he wants Floyd involved, he better shut up and let the man help him out. It's a business issue

You were really silent the other day when we were discussing Berto/Maidana

Berto is beating the crap outta Maidana at 147. Dude look like he 180 easily recently. He gonna drain himself to make weight.

How about Maidana/Pacquiao ?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I didn't say u were lying. I said show me proof. But u don't have to worry about that now becuz @Newzz already did that

son, I mma tell you like this man, I have no need to be lying or posting BS here. That issue I discussed with a poster here before and Idk if you're aware of Iron Mike Promotions. Then you'd get it. You were addressing me like I was making shyt up or acting like I knew. Just chill brehbreh, I m not here for that stupidity and you new on here anyway. I didn't c u here until like the last 2 weeks. I welcome you guys in here but we don't do beefs in this part of town breh, unless you talk ill of Berto :birdman:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
son, I mma tell you like this man, I have no need to be lying or posting BS here. That issue I discussed with a poster here before and Idk if you're aware of Iron Mike Promotions. Then you'd get it. You were addressing me like I was making shyt up or acting like I knew. Just chill brehbreh, I m not here for that stupidity and you new on here anyway. I didn't c u here until like the last 2 weeks. I welcome you guys in here but we don't do beefs in this part of town breh, unless you talk ill of Berto :birdman:
Are u kidding me :mjlol:

Man u really need to calm down:pachaha:

Daps
thats actually normal...because they are cutting weight..water weight mostly..you eat and drink after a long cut..its easy

This. When you deprive your body of the things it usually has then that moment you refuel it you will gain weight quick.

The Weight in is usually when they're at their weakest in a way, then that night they refuel and get to a good strong place. Not the same for everyone as some fight at their natural weight but others don't.