Pacific Islanders appear to be carrying the DNA of an unknown human species

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Is there another option to being Melanated and Non-Melanated? shyt seems pretty binary to me.

from what I understand everyone has Melanin its just that "White" people have a "different type". So to say Non-Melanted people is pseudo science. Saying Black alludes to African Origin which imo is more sufficient than using the term Melanated. At the end of the day Racism is a Social Construct, and all Melanated people are not the same thus Black people should not ride or die for it because Pale Arabs and Indians are "Melanated" and systematically take advantage of White supremacy to sh*t on blacks.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
from what I understand everyone has Melanin its just that "White" people have a "different type". So to say Non-Melanted people is pseudo science. Saying Black alludes to African Origin which imo is more sufficient than using the term Melanated. At the end of the day Racism is a Social Construct, and all Melanated people are not the same thus Black people should not ride or die for it because Pale Arabs and Indians are "Melanated" and systematically take advantage of White supremacy to sh*t on blacks.
:ehh: Appreciate the knowledge homie.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
latest

:ohhh: we need to get to the truth before abstergo does... :lolbron:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I knew it. :ohhh: Africans are the happiest ppl I have ever seen. Despite not having much you don't hear of depression among Africans.

Add to that the impersonal, capitalistic society of the West and you get crazy depression rates.
Mainly because African tribes/ethnic groups stick together and value their family over material things. For me (AA), my family means more to me than material items.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
World history is amazing, just think of all the species and lands in the world that exist and once existed.

Native Americans history is amazing because they have tales of coming t
from the East across the Atlantic but centuries afterward war people from the west and North coming across which changed their look forever. Asians the same way became white after Cacs came from the Asia mountains same Europe which was heavily melanated but Cacs came from the East.

So much history and shyt to learn. Why are all the other species such as Netherdthals and others not in Africa as other places